☠︎039☠︎

Set up

Set up

Sejin opened the doors into the calm dim-lit room

Sejin opened the doors into the calm dim-lit room. They all walked in and noticed Kiwoo sitting at the end of the huge glass table.

Kiwoo stood up and smiled hugging Sejin then Su, "It's good to see you Sejin and Su." He turned to the others, "Oh these are the youngsters you were talking about." He pointed at the group.

Sejin chuckled, "Yes they are."

"Good evening sir we would like to talk about the stuff you have on Hyunsuk." Namjoon greeted with a simple polite smile.

Kiwoo nodded, "Of course take a seat would you." He snapped his fingers, "Get them some drinks." He ordered the maid making her quickly pour drinks for everyone.

"No we're fine." Lisa said noticing how the maid was shaking pouring the soju.

Kiwoo looked at Lisa, "Wah Sejin I have to hand it to you, your godsons have good taste in women." He playfully smacked Sejin's shoulder not noticing how he made the atmosphere tenser.

Jungkook scooted closer to her not liking the hidden meaning in Kiwoo words.

Yoongi cleared his throat awkwardly, "Mr.Son is your relationship with Yang Hyunsuk going smoothly?" Yoongi asked trying to see if he could find anything to persuade Kiwoo to give them what they want.

Kiwoo placed his glass of soju on the table, "Why of course but I have a question what did he do to make you all want to take him on?" He turned the tables—well he thought he did.

"It's confidential." Jennie spoke before Hoseok did. She didn't like how Kiwoo was trying to play.

Taehyung placed his hand on her arm, "Calm down." He whispered softly he felt the growing agitation Jennie was getting.

Kiwoo nodded understandingly, "Well what is it that you really want then?" He leaned back in his chair crossing his hands.