☠︎004☠︎

Saviors

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Saviors

Chaeyoung got startled by the gunshots and a small shriek escaped her mouth.

Jimin's eyes widen at the sudden change of atmosphere. He gently grabbed Chaeyoung and quickly pulled her down to avoid being hit. He reached for his gun that was held just underneath his blazer.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes searching the premises looking for her friends.

"Hey I need you to stick with me ok, me and my friends will get you out of here." Jimin slightly shouted so she could hear him over all the screaming and gunfire.

"Wait I need to find my friends!" She yelled still shaken up.

"Okay stand up and get behind me if you see your friends call their names and tell them to run to the door." He told her making her nod at his suggestion.

Lisa was praying behind the bar counter when she saw the safety gun under the table. 'This will help me find the girls' She grabbed it and called Dara.

"Dara go to the back and gather all the girls leave through the exit quickly before they catch you. Winner should be back there in a car waiting." Lisa told her.

"But Lisa what about you?" Dara looked at her shocked at Lisa's words.

"I'm gonna get the girls I promise I'll meet you there. Trust me." They hug each other and Dara crawled to the back.

Lisa took a deep breath, "Okay you can do this." She stood up her eyes searching for any of the girls.

"Get down!" A voice shouted tackling her to the ground barely missing the bullet that hit the bottle of alcohol behind her.

Lisa looked at the alcohol dripping to the floor in horror, "that could have killed me." She mumbled.

"Hey you alright." Jungkook snapped Lisa out of her thoughts.

"Y-yeah." Lisa replied shaken up.

"Okay what's your name." Jungkook grabbed his gun.

Lisa looked at him, "L-Lisa thank you for saving me there but I need to find my friends."

"Your welcome. I'm also looking for my friends so we'll help each other. Do you know how to fire that." Jungkook motions his head towards the gun in her hand.

"Not really." Lisa mumbled.

"Here." He grabbed her hand and tightens her grip on the gun, "Okay this means the safety is on and this means it's off. Put your finger here and push down on it to fire. Just keep your finger on the side for now but when you feel in danger pull the trigger okay." She nodded. "Let's go."

Jennie was hiding under a table with tears in her eyes, terrified of all the screaming and gunshots. Her mind was taking her back to memories she doesn't want to remember.

Taehyung noticed her and ran to her. He shook Jennie's shoulder softly, "Miss are okay."

Jennie opened her eyes scared, "Get away from me please I don't want to die!" She screamed.

"Hey hey I'm not gonna hurt you." He tried to calm her down, "Listen my friends are helping yours, we need to get out of here quickly if you want to live."

Jennie calmed down her breathing, "Okay." She said in a shaky voice.

He smiled and gently pulled her out from under the table, "Can you walk?" She nodded. "Okay grab on to me and stay close." He loaded his gun pointed it in front of them.

Jisoo hide behind a couch her eyes glancing in all directions as she tried to find anyone she recognized but instead just saw tons of people rushing out the club and blood covering the dead bodies on the floor. 'Please someone help me'

Suddenly her wrist was roughly pulled making her scream. "Look at that I found a rare jewel!" A strange man exclaimed.

Jisoo screamed trying to get away from the disgusting man but he pulled her back. She kicked him in the groin making him let go of her crying in pain.

The man got angry and grabbed Jisoo by the hair, "You bitch that wasn't nice." He yanked her toward him.

"Help me please!" She cried out in pain.

"Shut up." He slapped her.

Jisoo started sobbing as he pulled her away from her hiding place. Instantly two bullet holes man pierced through the mans chest making Jisoo scream in horror as she watched the body fall.

Jin dashed toward a sobbing Jisoo gently lifting her from the ground, "It's alright you're safe."

Jisoo was about to pull away from his grasp but soon recognized his face. Jin rubbed her arms making Jisoo's sobs started to subside.

She sniffled, "T-thank you."

Jin smiled softly, "Are you hurt anywhere?"

Jisoo shook her head, "No I think I'm fine." Jin nodded spotting Jungkook not to far away.

"Follow me we'll get you out of here." He told her as they ran toward Jungkook and Lisa.

"Jisoo unnie!" Lisa shouted in happiness that her friend is alive. They hug each other.

"Hyung I'm glad you're alive." Jungkook got relieved.

"Nothing can kill me." Jin flipped his hair playfully making Jungkook smack his arm.

"Lisa where's Chaeyoung and Jennie?" Jisoo asked pulling them slight away from the strange men. 

"I don't know I haven't seen them. But I told the other girls to go to the back." Lisa whispered the end to Jisoo only making her nod.

Jimin, Chaeyoung, Taehyung and Jennie all ran towards the four friends that were slightly hidden behind a booth.

"I'm glad I found you guys." Jimin panted.

The girls hug each other and Chaeyoung broke out into tears.

"Aw Rosie don't cry." Lisa cooed wiping Chaeyoung's tears happy to see her sister like friend was well and safe.

The boys smile to themselves watching the girls. They were happy to help them even if they were ruthless men they were raised to always help a woman in need no matter what.

Realization hit Jin, "Guys where Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok!"

"Shit." Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Hands up and drop your weapons!" Voices shouted behind them making them all turn.

To be continued