☠︎015☠︎

Party

Party

"Okay you all remember what you're here for right

"Okay you all remember what you're here for right." Jin reminded.

"Yes." The girls answered.

Namjoon looked at Lisa through the mirror and gave her a warning look making her lower her head.

"If any of you try to escape this mansion we'll find you and make sure you feel what hell is." Yoongi said. The girls nod making that idea leave their mind.

"We're here." Jimin said while opening the door.

The girls got astonished by the huge mansion making nerves crawl through their bodies.

Chaeyoung grabbed Jisoo's arm, "Unnie I can't do this."

Jisoo squeezed Chaeyoung's arm, "It'll be okay."

Lisa looked around noticing many fancy cars and people in gowns or suits. The boys grab the girls holding their waist.

Jisoo looked at Jin with warning eyes, "Get your hands—"

"Look you're our dates and if they see you alone men will try to take you for granted." Jin explained not looking at her. Jisoo sighed and let him hold her waist.

"Alright let's go we'll tell you when to met Hojin." Namjoon said secretly pointing at the earpiece.

Jungkook grabbed Lisa pulling her towards him.

Lisa stiffened, "Hey—"

Jungkook gave her a stern look making Lisa huff in defeat.

Jimin grabbed Chaeyoung's arm and placed it on his arm, "Lets go." She nodded.

Yoongi found Wendy and joined her, Namjoon found Irene and Hoseok found Joy, it was easy for them to be comfortable with each other cause they are good friends.

Taehyung talked with some of the men while Jennie faked smiled holding his arm acting like a good girlfriend would.

Chaeyoung's eyes brightened when she saw the food but remembered that she wasn't there to eat which made her mood drop.

Jimin noticed this, "Are you hungry?" He asked.

She raised her head, "Oh no I'm fine." She smiled.

Jimin looked at her for a few seconds and drags her to the food, "Go ahead and pick anything." Chaeyoung smiled and thanked him for being kind.

Jisoo danced with Jin and talked with him for a while arguing on who could cook better because for some reason that topic just came up. Jin tightened his grip on her waist startling her.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Oh it's nothing." He smiled to reassure her but she saw through that.

"Don't lie to me. Now what's bothering you?" Jisoo insisted.

"We have trouble." He said spotting Twice who walked with Got7. "Come with me." He walked trying to find the others.

Lisa and Jungkook were walking around admiring the artwork when Jungkook spoke up.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly spoke surprising her.

She turned to him, "What?"

His eyebrow twitched, "I said I'm sorry for that night."

Lisa looked away from him, "You threatened me, lied about what you work as and knocked me unconscious yeah that's easily forgivable." She remarked while rolling her eyes.

"I know I didn't mean—"

"Are you sure Jungkook it didn't seem like you didn't mean to hurt me." She raised her voice.

Jungkook pursed his lips, "Well you got the most punches at me but you have to understand that I need to keep my identity hidden from strangers."

Lisa crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Right we're complete strangers. So why did you and you're friends decide to act like some heroes and take us against our will to stay at your mansion?" She questioned.

Jungkook lowered his head, "That isn't something I can tell you." He replied causing her to scoff.

"I'll say this. I'll forgive you for that night but I don't want anything to do with you. You're a dangerous person that I want no part of." Lisa voiced making Jungkook nod as he poked his tongue against his inner cheek.

Fast pacing footsteps made way to the two making them turn to the entrance. There Jin and Jisoo came hastily walking toward them.

"We need to get the hard drive and leave Twice is here." Jin told them.

Lisa tilted her head, "Twice?"

"Shit alright tell the others to meet us at the bar." Jungkook said grabbing Lisa and walking with Jin and Jisoo.

"Wait what's happening?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

"It's the girl that you met at the mall remember." Jisoo answered. Lisa made an 'oh' face at Jisoo's answer.

The boys looked at the girls and gave them a nod telling them to walk towards the guard at the vip section.

The four girls took a deep breath as they walked to the red and gold rope.

"Wait where's your vip slips." The guard told them harshly.

Jennie fished them out of her purse and handed them to the guard with some money. The guard smirked and let them in.

They walk in flaunting their beauty as a way to catch Hojin's attention. They near the huge lounge area where they see an old man that fits the description of the man they're looking for.

The other women look at them with jealous eyes murmuring to each other that they're better looking. The four kept their heads high as a sign that they didn't give a fuck about the remarks.

Hojin laughed with his friends smoking a huge cigar and noticed the four beauties.

"Well would you look at that four beautiful young women." His friend Jaeho said drinking his liquor.

Jisoo smiled trying to hide her disgust, "Hello gentlemen I heard this is the place where the real party happens."

Hojin and the other men laughed, "Yes of course sweetheart come take a seat with your friends we'll show you a good time."

The girls grimace Don't worry it's just like the club just go with the flow. They thought.

Jennie and Jisoo sit on the left side of Hojin and Lisa and Chaeyoung sit on the right.

Jennie laughed at the joke the other men make trying to blend in with the crowd when suddenly Hojin places his hand on her lower back.

She freezed but played it cool holding her tongue so she wouldn't let out a harsh remark. The girls looked at the staircase and saw the boys walking up the stairs. The Mission has just started to take action.

To be continued