🐺|Chapter 19|🐺

"Baby---could you please give me just two seconds? I need to finish soup-" Jeongguk stopped in place as he stared at the pup rolling around on the floor. She was only a few months, five to be exact, but she learned how to roll.

Sure the omega... may have pissed her off a few times by setting her on her belly to see if she'll wiggle around more and oh did she. She did and also wailed on top of it. Jeongguk knew she hated being on her belly and felt bad but he just wanted to help her.

Jeongguk nicknamed her baby monster because she growls. She for sure is an alpha. Taehyung's mark is starting to fit in on her wrist, the dark wolf. The marking is the black wolf. It looks like a tattoo but isn't.

The omega also observed that, one day while he was changing her, he saw she had a tribe marking on her thigh that looked like it was coming in and it was a fade color but quickly became more visible as time passed.

It is a great alpha symbol.

Which means she is the generations most important bred that should start the next generation. And to be honest, that's freaking cool. But Jeongguk knows it puts her life in horrible danger.

"Oh I see you're on your belly," he teased and the face she gave him---if looks could kill, he'd be dead.

Jeongguk giggled and walked forward, grabbing her and holding her close- "hey baby girl," he peppered her cheek with a kiss and she gave him a toothless and gummy smile and Jeongguk laughed, nuzzling her cheek and walking off to the kitchen.

He placed her on the floor and around she rolled. Jeongguk watched and would laugh but never paid more mind besides making sure she wasn't eating anything. He was just finishing up rabbit soup. It won't be that long.

"Babe?" Jeongguk turned when he heard a small thump noise and saw she was messing around with the chairs leg and groaned but grinned and picked her up, holding her to his waist as he finished up.

It was easy.

•••••

It is sad, really, or at least Jeongguk thinks.

Taehyung is missing every little great moment with his pup all because his father is a bastard who can't control his pity and entitlement. The omega can only wonder about what kind of scoldings the alpha is getting. To be honest, he feels bad for the elder.

But it never lasts long as Jeongguk realised---Taehyung could have told his father off, tell him to leave both Jeongguk and Taegguk alone. But he also knows what kind of man Mr. Kim is and knows that'll never get far with him. To be honest, it'd probably be the last straw.

Taehyung has missed every great moment so far. Granted every waking moment for Jeongguk is great, even if Taegguk is fussy or crabby or pissy he thinks of her as a blessing, like he should have, specially considering his past.

You may be wondering, "what ever happened to Jeongguk to where he never wanted pups?" well, it wasn't that he didn't want them, because trust me, he did and so bad but before Taehyung, he was in a secret relationship with an alpha who tried to force himself on the omega and Jeongguk fought his way out but doesn't mean with all of him.

And the omega hates admitting it, but that old alpha still has... still has a piece of him Jeongguk can never get back. But he told himself to just move on and that'll it all get better, and you know what? it did. It really did.

But Jeongguk feels a slight... betrayed from the alpha named Kim Taehyung, but he doesn't hate him because he can't.

But the things he missed of Taegguk hurts the omegas heart.

Here's a list of only some ↓

→Taegguks First Word←
Jeongguk threw a great party for that and to be honest, he didn't want anywhere there so it was pretty much just him and Taegguk and well, Yoonmin and Jeon and Hoseok and Yoongi was there for a little bit because why not? Taegguk is very fond of Yoongi, always palming at the wolves nose and messing with his chubby cheeks. Yoongi seemed very fond of the baby, too. He'd squeal at her and make her burst into laughter. Also, her fikest word was; mama

It was magical.

→Now Taegguks First Steps←
Jeongguk was just sitting there when Taegguk decided to crawl up on his lap and plant herself down there and nuzzle her mama who didn't mind and cuddled her. But then she got off and took a few steps. And well, her mother was beyond flabbergasted.

Those are only two of like- fifty eight.