🐺|Chapter 27|🐺

"Why the hell was she acting like this today? I came to see her and she acts like she doesn't even know me."

The omega shrugged, quite pissed off at the alpha right now.

"I don't know, don't ask me. You should be asking your pup. Sense you're so keen on this thought that she should know you and you should know her personally just because you're her father." The omega snapped, canines pressed thickly together.

"Oh piss off Jeongguk, she was fine the day we first met!"

"And how many times have you visited her since?" Taehyung grumbled. He knows he lost this battle.

Usually an alpha won't admit they were in the wrong but this time he will.

Taehyung's inner alpha layed its head down and bowed to the omega because he knew he was wrong.

"...we are done with this conversation."

"That's what I thought. Now, if you want a decent relationship with Taegguk why not go spend some time with her." Jeongguk suggested, nodding over to the pup sitting in the living room playing with blocks uncle Hoseok gave her.

Taehyung sighed, "yes, I'll do that... would you allow me to bring her down by the riv-" "no."

"Why?"

The omega looked irritated again. "That's far too close to the pack. I can't risk her getting hurt-" "she wouldn't-" "you don't know that."

Jeongguk's smart. He knows for a fact if he makes the mistake of allowing this and she gets caught at the river some of the packs "special" hunters will kill her and then Jeongguk next.

He doesn't care if they come for him but he refuses to let them hurt his pup.

"Fair enough."

Taehyung sighed and nodded towards Jeongguk, "I'll go sit with her."

"Alright," the omega sighed and watched the elder walk into the living room. Jeongguk folded his arms and sighed quietly, seeing how Taegguk looked at him like she wanted him to come play too.

Jeongguk shook his head and said he had something to do.

He walked to the kitchen and looked out the kitchen window. He could see the big lake from here. He's taken Taegguk there before without issue. But the river is behind it, close to the pack.

And Taehyung's father will have the special hunters ordered to kill Taegguk if he finds out she is still alive.

And that'll physically kill Jeongguk before they can.

He can't have that happen. He loves his pup far too much. Of course he does. She is his pup.

And right now she is all he has and all he has had.