🐺|Chapter 1|🐺

"But papa-" the young omega was cutoff by the elder, his father, "not now my dear boy, your father is busy."

Jeongguk whined, "b-but you said-" Mr. Jeon looked at him, "I'm sorry Jeongguk, but I... I was called in for a meeting with the Kim pack-" the omega blinked, looking up, "Kim pack?"

Mr. Jeon took in a deep breath and picked up his youngest son, "it means I'm heading over the hill with Rider," the alpha claimed.

Rider was a beauty to be honest. Jeongguk's always loved that horse. It was a shame when he was attacked by feral cats that roam the hills. Jeongguk's had his fair share of encounters, just his father was always there to spook off the giant mountain cats.

The omega frowned, "can we do this again when you return then, papa?" Jeongguk asked, eyes pleading for a yes. His father smiled warmly and kissed the crown of his young pups head, "yes baby, we can do that."

•••

»Mr. Jeon is at the Kim pack«

"Wait---you want me to do what?" The other head alpha shrugged, "auction your son off to us and in return we will lend you all the supplies you need-" the other male growled lowly, "we don't need supplies. We live by the rivers, Mr. Kim, and we are fine."

The elder shrugged, "I mean... we could always-" "I'm not trading my son of to you wolves. I'll never see him again," it was the bigger alphas turn to growl and he glared at Mr. Jeon, "don't you ever say anything like that again."

The younger glared at the other alpha, "what are you going to do? bite me?" Mr. Kim rolled his eyes and sat back, smirking up at Mr. Jeon after thinking for a few seconds- "I'm sorry I had to come to this, but I will have my alphas destroy your home territory if we don't get your omega."

Mr. Jeon gasped and his eyes went wide- "why the hell do you want my son so bad?! my pack has many offsprings of omegas. Why choose my son? he doesn't have a choice-" Mr. Kim shrugged, "because he's pretty and would make good pups with my eldest, Taehyung."

The other gritted his canines, "excuse me, Mr. Kim, but my son will not only be used for pups. If that's so, I will take my pack and we will leave the river-" "do that and I'll hunt you down myself."

The younger alpha growled, "why do you want my son? I have other pups-" "you just offered your other pups?" Mr. Jeon hated to admit it, but he kind of just did. But only because he promised Jeongguk he'd keep him safe all their lives...

And now he can't.

"Mi-Guk is off limits, though-" Mr. Kim snarled and cutoff the other male, "I know. That beta down the stream in the Jung pack has scented her already. I can still smell him from here-" "Hoseok?"

Mr. Kim groaned, "whatever his name is. He scented her and no alpha can go near her-" "she is an alpha, Mr. Kim-" "I know what she is. Every time she comes near our camp she scares the others."

Mr. Jeon grinned, "good. She's no weak alpha."

The other alpha snipped and started up again- "anyways. It's your son or you all die."

Mr. Jeon swallowed, looking down. He has a pack to care for-

"Fine..."