🐺|Chapter 8|🐺

It's been a month since their little mishap which was supposed to happen but felt so wrong. And Jeongguk's cried every day since.

He can't do this. He can't hope they successfully reproduced because... well... in reality, he prays to whatever god is listening that they didn't. He has nothing against pups, he definitely wants one---but he has his reasons.

Plus, Jeongguk is only 18. Now, he may be mated and older but he wanted to wait until he was in his mid twenties to have a pup or two---maybe even six.

"How are you feeling?" Kiki asked from the other side of the bedroom door, leaning against it, hand on the knob so she could turn it to enter if needed. The omega sighed- "I... I'm alright I guess..."

Kiki sighed herself, frowning too, "alright... I made you soup," she declared, her voice soft and delightful.

The elder looked at the now cracked open door and hummed, "you can come in... no need to act so... careful." Kiki nodded and walked in, holding a plate with a bowl of soup on top of it.

Kiki quietly shut the door and walked over to the male, setting the plate down on the dresser top and sitting down next to him- "how are you physically feeling? stomach pain? nausea? headaches?"

Jeongguk looked down, shaking his head- "I think my worst nightmares coming true..." the beta looked at him, eyebrows furrowed, "and that is?" Jeongguk looked at her, eyes watery and dark- "I think I may be pregnant..."

Kiki blinked, tilting her head, "oh? I can get you a pregnancy test from the winter down the lake? she made them now finally haha-" "it's too dangerous Kiki, I can't ask you to do that for me. I can't let you-" "oh no no. I am her daughters friend, I can run down there whenever."

The omega flushed but nodded, "would you?"

The younger grinned and hummed, "of course! I'll be back in half an hour, stay put!"

And then she was off.

»»»

"Hey," Kiki knocked on the door and the omega stirred back to reality, his eyes locking on the crescent opening in the door. "Come---come in." His voice cracked and he blushed.

The beta entered and yet again shut the door and handed Jeongguk two wrapped sticks, "she made them a little while ago, said they work great. They've told twelve different people they were pregnant so far and has been right every time. So, you're in for a safe bet."

Jeongguk giggled and nodded, running off to the bathroom and Kiki said she'd be back. She has to run off to go help out her brother with the cows down the pasture beds.

The omega didn't mind and did what needed to be done and sat the sticks on the sinks side, knowing he had to wait at least five to ten complete minutes.

So he did.

»»»

The omegas heart dropped and tears filled his eyes as what he suspected became a reality and both tests said pregnant on them in big, fat, bold words.

"O-oh my god-" Jeongguk clutched his hands over his chest and began to cry, tears water falling down his soft, pale cheeks.

He can't believe this is happening---what will Taehyung think?