🐺|Chapter 6|🐺

"Oh my god you are beautiful-" Jeon stared at her brother in pure bliss. He was gorgeous. I mean---he always has been---but this look really adds to it.

"T-thank you-" Jeongguk's cheeks lit up as his family danced around how beautiful he was. Well most of his family, some are still out there or on their way in.

Jeon smiled and cupped his cheek, which he brushed more into. Them being werewolves mean they need more touch and more love then the others like vampires, goblins, witches, etc.

"I'm so excited for you," she then stopped smiling as she picked up the ignorant alphas scent, "even though you're marrying a dick."

The elder (by two minutes he reminds) giggled and didn't care his sister spoke about Taehyung like this. To be honest, he feels the exact same way. So does his entire family---except Rose of course, she loves every man---women---creature that moves and loves to date everything so yeah.

That time came where Jeongguk had to get at the bottom of that little row and have his father at his side.

Jeongguk got so many "you look amazing!" and "you are so beautiful!" 's that it unfazed him now so when an alpha cat whistled at him he didn't even move an inch his way and walked forward.

When he got up there, Taehyung nodded towards him, his eyes twinkling.

Jeon smiled at her brother, her eyes showing she was completely loving and in the moment unlike a few people who were dreaming about Taehyung or Jeongguk right now.

The other alpha stepped next to her brother and stood next to him as he waited patiently for the camps main master to start talking. The omega looked down and spotted Taehyung's out hands and flushed, taking them quickly. He forgot about that-

The main master cleared his throat- "alright. We are gathered here to welcome the mating of these two young love birds," that was a lie. The love birds but no one said anything as guessed and expected.

"The alpha, Kim Taehyung, and the omega, Jeon Jeongguk." The main master looked at the two and then the crowd- "now, Kim Taehyung," Taehyung looked up at the main master.

"Do you take Jeon Jeongguk to be your lovely wedded mate?" the alpha nodded, "I do."

The main master looked at Jeongguk, his eyes glowing a gold. Jeongguk swallowed, so nervous everyone probably saw his heart beating. "Do you, Jeon Jeongguk, take Kim Taehyung as your handsome mate?"

Jeongguk looked down, refusing to burst into tears now. All that he's held in wanting to come out now. The pain, the hurt, the feeling of being betrayed. The fear of the pup and being mated so young.

The fear of losing his own life.

"I..." Jeongguk began to sputter and looked down, hands tightening. He looked at Jeon who gave him a look of sympathy and despite the rules, she pressed a quick kiss to his cheek and rubbed his back- "come on Ggukkie..."

No she didn't want him to get married to Taehyung but hey, who is she to object right now.

The irritation of Taehyung's parents was smelt, especially his fathers, but the scent Taehyung let off was nothing but pure patience and somewhat... love. Just as Mr. Kim went to stand up, Jeon and Taehyung both growled his direction and he rolled his eyes, huffing and sitting back down.

The omega pressed his thighs together tightly, his thighs trembling not helping the situation at all.

He took a deep breath and looked at the other male-

"I do."

The main master grinned, "alright. I now pronounce you two wedded mates. You may now kiss the bride." Taehyung leaned forward and pressed his lips against the omegas gently and Jeongguk let off a slight mewl but widened his eyes.

Jeon covered it up with a grumble at the same time. She's magically able to sensor things before they happen.

"Alright, last but not least---the marking and drink of the cup." Jeongguk swallowed. The cup---he forgot about that.

The cup Jeongguk dreads because well... inside contains some spelled drink that forces a heat and Jeongguk doesn't know if he can get it down... or keep it down for that matter. He feels horrible and thinks he may throw it up. Now it'll also be bad because Taehyung drinks it and it is supposed to trigger a rut. So he's screwed either way---literally.

"What color of paint?" Jeongguk looked at the elder and shrugged, "black?" Taehyung nodded and grabbed the black and blue paint and then red. The main master nodded and mixed the brushes in the paints and gave them to the new wedded mates.

The main master explained it and yada yada yada. Before Jeongguk knew it, Taehyung was drawing the mated omega wolf sign on his wrist and Jeongguk them drew the mated alpha wolf symbol on Taehyung's wrist.

Now the painting of the bodies begin where Taehyung has to get the paint up his arms, on his face, and probably on his stomach. And so does Jeongguk. So, they reluctantly get that done and over with.

Then the drink.

Oh god no---oh no---Jeongguk is going to die.

Right before he took a drink, he looked at Taehyung- "I don't think I can... I can keep this down-" Taehyung shrugged and sighed, looking at his fathers unamused look out of the coroner of his eye.

"I can't force you to but at least pretend." He whispered to the younger, his eyes watching the omega closely. Jeongguk nodded and pretended to take a drink. Jeon knew he didn't but didn't say anything and watched as Taehyung really did gulp the whole thing down.

Well alright then.

»»»

The after party was great despite the gutsy feeling of pure pain for the omega. But he ignored it and danced with his little sister and Jeon. He was the one who dragged her out on the dance floor. She hates dancing but hey, he is her special person and she'd do everything for him.

So she danced and suffered him stepping on her toes. But oh well. She'll live. It isn't the worst thing on this planet.

Taehyung even offered to dance and Jeongguk hesitantly took the offer, believing it was just the drink talking and going-into-rut mind. It'd be no surprise if it were that.

But as they were dancing, Jeongguk got dizzy and waddled off to the drinks, getting a lot of water and chugging it down. He sighed when it didn't light up and turned to tell Jeon but before he did anything

He fainted