🐺|Chapter 13|🐺

The omega looked over his shoulder when that familiar scent flooded his senses and he smiled, turning to face his alpha, "hey Tae, what's... what's up?"

He got quiet when he saw the unamused look but then the alpha grinned and handed him a nicely folded quilt, "my mother made it. She said the pup would enjoy it and so would you. She said she can always make another so feel free to keep it-"

"No... no, I think the pup should get it." The alphas smile widened and he looked down at the quilt, "alright... I'll tell her," Jeongguk couldn't argue and grabbed the quilt wondering over to the bed and lying it down gently.

Jeongguk admired the designs, the patterns, how beautiful it was. Because in all honesty, it was a beauty.

One nobody could mistake.

"I see it attracts you," Jeongguk snapped up and looked at Taehyung who chuckled, "I know why though. And I agree, the designs are pretty neat. My eomma has a way with fabric and colors."

The omega hummed, looking at Taehyung seriously now- "I love it... but serious question..." The alpha tilted his head and hummed, walking over and sitting down, the pain in his lower spine finally getting to him, "and that is?"

"What if..." Jeongguk sat down and looked forward but then at Taehyung, "what if it's a girl?" Taehyung opened his mouth but shut it quickly and swallowed, eyes dropping, "I... I'm not sure..."

Jeongguk looked away and folded in on himself, but his voice was nevertheless serious now, "I'm not giving this pup up... no matter what. Your father can bite me for all I care. He can kill me for all I care and this pup, if you don't want it or can't keep it because of your father, it will go to Jeon and her two mates..."

The alpha blinked- "oh you mean the Jeonminseok?" Jeongguk hummed, "yes, them." The elder breathed out after chuckling, but then looked up at the omega, completely serious, "Jeongguk, I have a plan."

"You do?"

"Yes," the alpha declared, voice heavy and loud but also calm.

Taehyung breathed in, "if this pup is a female, I will give you West and he will run you two up to that cabin I showed you a little over two months ago," Jeongguk gasped- no way- he can't do that-

"What!? I can't do that! I don't even know how to properly ride a horse and nevertheless go up a mountain with one! I'll also have a pup, Kim Taehyung!" The elder hummed, "I know, and this is for the pups sake."

Jeongguk stared at him, mouth agape. How could he-

"We are finding out the gender tomorrow, right?" Jeongguk gulped, nodding, "y-yeah-" "good. If it comes up female I'll run you up that mountain a few days prior and stay until it is born-"

"But how? you have to stay down here Taehyung---your pack will die without you-" the alpha hushed him, "let me explain Gguk... I will come visit every two days for a day after that until the pup is in her years, if it is a female."

Jeongguk swallowed thickly but nodded, "okay... yeah..."

Taehyung grinned, "I promised I'd let nothing happen to you when you and me got first mated but now that there is a pup along, my promise regards to that little creature, too."