🐺|Chapter 20|🐺

"Baby, try not to feel the cold."

The omega suggested, stepping over the snow piles and walking through others, finally catching up to her. Taegguk giggled and smiled, her eyes twinkling. And this made her mama laugh, too.

"Wanna run mama!" Jeongguk smiled and chuckled, catching up to the now two year old, "baby... I told you to slow down~" Taegguk frowned but nodded, slowing down so her mama could catch up fully.

Taegguk took off again, jumping through the snow and scaring up any lurking nearby creatures and creatures who honestly were just sitting there, mostly birds and rabbits. Her mama giggled when she tripped and whined.

"M-mama! cold!" Jeongguk chuckled and bent down, helping her up, "aw baby, you alright?" Taegguk gave him a pursed lip thinking face and decided she was and nodded quickly, turning and running down the snowy path again.

The omega giggled and followed behind, his eyes locked on the pup. He knows there are dangers out here even if the forest is protected by the fairies and the other wolves. Because, well, mountain lions exist, normal wolves exist, coyotes, bears, even if a fox was hungry enough it'd probably feast on a pup.

"Be careful Taegguk," Jeongguk pretty much demanded. The pup nodded and jumped onto a log and then off of it again and the omega giggled, knowing what'd hopefully wear her out.

So, he caught his pups attention with a click of his tongue and she turned, her one crystal colored eye and her other golden brown colored eye staring at him- "yes mama?" Jeongguk smiled and called her over, which she scampered over quickly.

"Do you want mama to shift?" Taegguk gave him an odd face before making a loud "oh!" sound and nodding, clapping her hands, "yes! mama! shift! mama!" Jeongguk hummed and pushed her back and stepped back a little and without missing a beat, transformed.

There, once where his human stood, now stood a 6ft tall wolf (sense he's an omega he isn't exactly 7-8ft ) with luscious black fur, so soft to the touch you'd mistake it for one of those brand new, never before used blankets (or one you are just really good at keeping clean) and his body muscled and thick and strong but also omega like. Not too majestic but beautiful.

"O-oh mama pretty!" Taegguk chimed, large, chubby cheeked smile on her face. Jeongguk's wolf chuckled as he walked forward towards the sitting girl and left a big, wet, sloppy kiss on her cheek and she giggled, cupping his face and kissing his snout.

She loves her mamas wolf just as much as she loves her mama too.
Well, of course she loves her mama too, a little more then the wolf but they pretty much are the same person.

Jeongguk pressed his face forward and Taegguk laughed and wrapped her arms around his furry neck. It was honestly a beautiful sight.

But then she decided to take off and Jeongguk was so happy to follow behind her and he even carried her down the mountains side and across the creek.

You may be asking two question,
One, the first is, why in the world are they traveling? well you see, Jeongguk wanted to go on a run and let Taegguk really explore as she can really observe the surroundings now because she is older. Plus, he needs out time too.

And well, the second question,
Why the hell is he out in about? isn't it dangerous? well no, not where he is. It is quite the opposite, actually. Moon and Ice (a wolf many know about but have not ever seen) protect this mountain and any wolf with intention of harm is prosecuted and it isn't... pretty.

It is quite ugly, actually.

Jeongguk would never bring Taegguk out if he sensed danger, too. He isn't like that at all. He can't do that. It is both mentally and physically impossible.

He loves her