♧︎Chipotle♧︎

Outfit (This is an outfit I made, I made a couple actually, idk if people will like the idea

Outfit
(This is an outfit I made, I made a couple actually, idk if people will like the idea. It's certainly cute.)

Ella's outfit

Liza was going out for food with Ella

Liza was going out for food with Ella. She was 9 weeks pregnant. Liza zipped up her Nike hoodie. She looked in the mirror "Presentable enough" she thought. She hardly cared what she looked like, her boobs were swelling, her clothes were getting tight, she was nauseous, hungry and exhausted. It's been over 7 years since she was in her first trimester, it was going to take some getting used to.

Liza: ELLA!

Ella: WHAT?!

Liza: WHERE ARE YOU!?

She strutted out of Liza's office.

Liza: Okay supermodel, Are you ready?

Ella: Yeah!

She grabbed her phone and American Girl Doll. They left and got in the car. She drove them to their nearest Chipotle and they got out. Liza grabbed Ella's hand. They walked inside Chipotle and the line wasn't long. Just a couple of people in front of them.

Liza: Ella, what do you want?

Ella: I don't know.

Liza: Do you want a burrito?

Ella: No, not really.

Liza: Well, make up your mind or I'll make it up for you. Do you want a bowl?

Ella: Yeah.

Liza: Alright.

They walked up to the counter. They made their special orders and walked to the register.

Cashier: Your total is $38.43.

Liza handed her 2 twenty dollar bills and she put the $1.57 in the tip jar.

Cashier: Thank you! Enjoy your meal!

Liza drove them back home. Phoebe, was excited to see them even though they were gone for not even an hour. They washed their hands then sat at the table. Liza opened Ella's food and gave it to her.