♥︎Chinese Food♥︎

David was at Liza's to spend the night with her

David: I'm kinda hungry. I think I want Chinese. What are you in the mood for Liza?
Liza: Nothing, I'm not hungry. Ella?
Ella: Yes Mommy?
Liza: Want Chinese food?
Ella: Yes Yes Yes!
Liza: I know what she wants.(high pitched) chicken with seeds.
David and Liza chuckled softly together. Then David ordered their food. They waited and when their food came David paid. She picked
up Ella's sesame chicken and took it to the kitchen. She got one of Ella's kiddie plates, this one was pink with Disney princesses. She cut a few pieces of chicken it into bite sized pieces. She sat it in front of Ella who was siting eating at her little table in the living room. Ella ate her chicken. A little while later Ella stopped eating.
Ella: Mommy I want some ice cream!
Liza: No.
Ella pouted and Liza turned to David.
Liza: It's always hard for me to say no to her.
Ella came next to Liza who took her feet off David's lap.
Ella: Please Mommy!
Liza: No Ella! Eat your food.
Ella whimpered
Liza: Please don't start this Ella...
Ella burst into to tears and laid her head on Liza's legs.
Liza: I know! I know! The world is not going your way.
Liza stroked Ella's head. Liza knew what she had to do or Ella would cry a river. So Liza walked to the kitchen and got Ella some vanilla ice cream in a little purple bowl.
Liza: After you eat that ice cream, it's brushing your teeth and then you're going to bed.
When Ella was done she put her bowl on the table. Liza picked it up and walked to the kitchen to put her bowl in the sink.
Liza: You know it's time for you to brush your teeth Ella.
Ella: Please Mommy I don't want to go to bed!
Liza: I didn't ask I'm telling you, now get your butt in that bathroom.
Ella: Why Mommy!?
Ella started to tear up and began to shed a few.
Liza: Because I said so. Ella you know I don't like to be mean to you and little girl I really don't wanna have to force you to.
Liza picked her up and walked to the bathroom. Liza stood her up on the stepping stool. She turned on the water and handed Ella her toothbrush that was battery operated with bubblegum flavored toothpaste. Liza brushed Ella's teeth for her.
Ella: I wanna do it!
Ella took the toothbrush and brushed her own teeth. When she was done Liza rinsed her toothbrush and washed her face.
Liza: Use the potty.
Liza put the stepping stool in front of the toilet so Ella could get on the toilet. Ella sat on her princess toilet seat cover. She used the bathroom and Liza cleaned her up then Ella ran to the living room. She smiled at David.
David: Very pretty!
Liza: Come on Ella time for bed.
Ella: Why?
Liza: Ella I'm not doing this with you again!
Liza tried to pick her up and she went limp. Liza smacked her thigh softly. She screeched.
She had her tantrum and Liza stood their and let her.
Liza: Alright, Ella! Are you done?
Liza picked up Ella and sat on the couch. Ella rested her head on Liza's chest and drifted off to sleep.