🦃Turkey Day🦃

Liza's was done with school for the week and her sisters were back in the house

Liza's was done with school for the week and her sisters were back in the house. She could spend undivided time with her baby now. The Koshy sisters warmly welcomed each other.

Olivia: Where's my little niece?

Liza: Mom had to take her to the doctor's for me, she should be on her way back actually.

Rachel: Is she sick?

Liza: No, it was her 8 month check up.

Olivia: Oh Goodie, I kinda miss her little face.

Then 10 minutes later Liza's mom called her.

*On The Phone*

Liza: Hello?

Lm: Come help me get Ella from the van.

Liza: Alright.

They hang up.

Liza: Ella is here!

The sisters hastily ran out the door to their moms van. Her mom clicked the button to open the automatic door. They all squealed.

Sisters: Ella!

Liza: Hi Muffin!

The infant gurgled at them and giggled at her mom giving her kisses.

Liza: You know mommy but you probably don't remember these two bitches.

Lm: Hey Liza!

Liza: She doesn't!

Rachel removed Ella from her car seat and Liza got the baby bag. They walked in the house and Rachel removed the baby blanket from on top of her head. Ella was intently eating her shirt. The family was tickled pink by Ella's behavior.

Liza: Auntie shirt feel good on your gums?!

Lm: She's probably hungry.

Liza tried to pull her away but she was more interested in eating Rachel's shirt. Olivia took a picture to remember this hysterical moment forever. Eventually, Liza pulled Ella from her aunt's shirt. Liza's dad came by kissing his 3 girls on the cheek. He took Ella from Liza's arms, kissing her cheeks, neck, forehead and chin. He did this to show the special affection he had for his infant granddaughter. He handed her back and sat in the recliner joining the family time in the living room.

Olivia: Wow! Way to play favorites, dad.

Ld: Well, this little one here, is a special one to me.