♥︎Dance Day with Mommy♥︎

Liza texted her coach

She arrived back to her school for practice

She arrived back to her school for practice. A newly walking Ella was of course distracted by everything.

Liza: Come on Ella...

Ella: No!

Liza: Ella!...

She shook her little finger and head. Liza picked her up. She walked in her school.

Mrs. Jackson: Hi Sweetums! Is this your little one?

Liza: Yup!

Mrs. Jackson: She is so gorgeous! You're gorgeous cupcake!

Liza: Thank you!

She walked off and made her way to the dance room. She walked in and they were stretching to some music.

Coach Hughes: Hey Liza!

The girls all squealed. The room was filled with coos and baby talking. With proper dance etiquette she walked in and took off her and Ella's shoes. Liza let them play with Ella a little bit, she had to take initiative being a senior captain and get the team on track. She grabbed Ella's hand and walked to the front of the room. Her first duty was leading the stretch. She connected her phone to the Bluetooth. She played what she labeled "Dance Playlist".  

Liza: Ready and 5...6...7...8 down! Hold!... and up! And down!...Hold!...Up!...Legs apart! Down to the middle! Paige, I don't know what your doing honey, but it's not the stretch!

Ella got up and looked like she was going to attempt to do the things her mom were doing, but missing it almost entirely. The girls giggled, Liza shook her head and tried to keep the conformity but ended up chuckling along.

Liza: Please move Ella!... this isn't Nanna's yoga class this is mommy's dance practice.

Liza sat Ella down and she fell out. She got up and ran away.

Liza: Get over here Ella! Megan keep going.

Megan: Stretch the hamstring...

Liza ran after Ella and picked her up. Liza walked back to front and center.