♧︎The Run♧︎

So my next set of stories are more in like real time. They are not alternate.

Ella - Age 7

(Btw there aren't many picture of Ella past the age of 5

(Btw there aren't many picture of Ella past the age of 5. I'll do my best with what I have.)

(Ella's Outfit)

Liza: Ella, lets go!

Ella: Why?

Liza: I can't leave you alone. Don't you wanna go for a run? You can walk Phoebe.

Liza was putting the leash on the dog.

Ella: I don't wanna run.

Liza: Why?

Ella: I'll have to come back and do tumbling and ballet while you exercise.

Liza: Yeah, what's so wrong with that? We've been doing that.

Ella: I don't wanna!

She ran back to her room. Liza ponytailed her hair and put on a hat. Liza waited a few minutes for Ella to get herself together.

Liza: ELLA!

Ella: What?!

Liza: LETS! GO! I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.

Her mother screaming had made her upset.

Ella: Why, Mommy!?

Liza: Stop with the whining and the tantrums, you're 7 years old. You want some fresh air?

Ella: Open the windows!

Liza: No, you're coming with me. Come on, I'm not leaving you.

Liza held out her hand and Ella grabbed it. She practically dragged Ella to the steps. She walked down the stairs and to the front door.

Liza: Come on! I'm calling Chris!

Ella huffed and walked down the stairs. Liza put Ella's hoodie on and her headphones. She pecked her lips.