☾Sleepovers with Daddy☾

Let's not even talk about how I'm lazy and only wrote one night to the weekend story but oh well here's what I gotʕ•ᴥ•ʔ.  Btw it dawned upon me that Liza and "Chris"(her ex) were in college at the time. However, I'll leave this story here because I wrote it for fun.

 However, I'll leave this story here because I wrote it for fun

~Circa first week of October 2014~

Liza and Ella got to Chris' apartment. He grabbed Ella and her bag while Liza grabbed her bag. He kissed her cheek making her giggle.

Ella: Dada!

Chris: You missed Dada huh Kitten? Daddy bought you and mommy something.

Liza followed Chris to his room room.

Chris: Sit here Kitten.

He went in his closet and grabbed a big bag from 'Footlocker'.

Liza: You bought her sneakers?

Chris: I bought y'all sneakers.

He opened the shoe box and took out the tiny Jordan.

Liza: Aww, Bae I love these! They gonna be so cute on her tiny feet!

He handed Liza her box and she tried on her sneakers. They had matching shoes.

Liza: Chris, this is too cute! Ella say "thank you".

Ella: "Tay tu".

Liza pouted her lip from utter cuteness.

Chris: You talking Kitty!?

~Later that Day~

Liza was wearing Chris' flannel and her panties which was her favorite thing to wear to bed. Chris was playing his PlayStation pretty much forgetting Liza and Ella were there. Liza didn't like this one bit. She came up and blocked his view. She put Ella down.

Liza: Chris don't forget about us.

She sat on his lap. Ella stood there, perplexment was all over her little face. She scrunched her forehead. Liza passionately tongue kissed him.

Liza: Look at Ella.

Chris: Hey Kitty! Mommy in you spot? Her in you spot ain't she?

Liza: She thinking "Why mommy giving daddy those weird kisses?" Do mommy and daddy kiss funny?

Chris picked Ella up and sat her on his other side.

Chris: I love her onesie. "Dad's just a lucky bastard."?

Liza: Yes! You bagged me and made Ella.

Chris: Yup, then I'm extremely proud of her and lucky to have you both.

Liza: That's right...

She went and laid on his bed and scrolled through her Instagram. Checking her comments mostly people telling Liza how pretty her baby was and how Ella was perfect or asking her where she bought something.

Liza: They said Ella's pretty.

Chris: I know. Business as usual.

Liza: Chris... that's not nice. If somebody compliments her we just thank them.

Chris: Yeah, but we knew that, that's why you post pictures in the first place.

Liza: I hope she don't have her daddy's ego. She's not making noises, she asleep?

Chris: Yeah.

Liza: Give her to me.

He handed Liza Ella and Liza laid her on Chris' bed. She kissed her cheek and snapped a picture of her sleeping. Every precious moment and picture counted while Ella was young. Chris went back to being completely into his game and Liza didn't enjoy him just switching off. Liza was feeling hot and bothered, now Ella was asleep. She turned on his Beats Pill. She played her romantic playlist. She walked over to him; no reaction. She sat in his lap and kissed on his jaw and neck. He was still invested in his game but Liza was feeling frisky. He wrapped his arm around her waist able to still reach his controller.

Liza: Chris?

Chris: Hm?

She slightly raised the side of her upper lip in annoyance as he hardly paid any attention to her or Ella. She unbutton her shirt(well his shirt) slowly to reveal her bosoms. She wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her body against him and laid her head down on his shoulder, kissing his neck. She looked in his eyes blocking his view making him pause his game. She mouthed the words to "I Wanna Know Love Is" by Mariah Carey. She clenched her inner thighs and licked her lips.

Chris: Baby, if you feeling like a dirty birdie, get to it.

He pulled down his pants and underwear revealing the goods to bring her upmost pleasure. She dribbled on his tool and massaged it with her hand to moisten it up a bit even though her own body would take care of it (If you catch my drift). She took her panties off and didn't hesitate to slide on Chris. She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head down on his shoulder again while slow grinding, allowing Chris to finish his game while his hands were wrapped around her waist. He was killing two birds with one stone. She softly moaned and smiled to her insides being pleasured and the romantic music. He looked at her face. Her eyes closed as she bit her lip and grinned. Even someone like Chris had to admit, it was cute and romantic as she mumbled the words to the song.

Liza: 'This is no ordinary love'... I just crave private time with you like this Chris...

Chris: I know...

As her grinding got faster she breathed her soft little moans in his ear and bounced and rubbed her leg against Chris as her climax was close.

Liza: I know we have our ups and downs but I want us to try real hard for this little girl, okay?

Chris: Mhm...

He began bouncing his legs helping her achieve her peak faster.

Liza: Oh Chris...

An intense moan slipped from her mouth before she quickly shut her lips and kissed on the side of his neck and face as she was having her orgasm. He felt something wet on his inner thighs. She got off his lap and he seen where she had "marked her territory" all over his private and legs.

Liza: Let me get a washcloth or towel or something.

She went to his bathroom and got a rag and put soap and water on it then a towel to dry everything up.

Liza: Check fucking mate to your other bitches.

Chris: Oh my Gosh...