💍Happily Ever After💍

(As of right now this is the only story of 2017 (when Ella's 4) that I've published, I realized not long ago 😂😂 I'll probably post the others in time, but enjoy anyway!)

Ella was being dropped to Paige

Ella was being dropped to Paige. Josh's fiancé, for the wedding. Ella of course was their flower girl, because Josh wouldn't have it any other way. Liza reassured Paige, Ella was really nice and well-behaved. David jumped out of the car to help them with Ella's stuff. Her garment bag containing her dress and an overnight bag, with her other stuff. It was turning to dark. Ella was already bathed, fed and asleep. Liza made sure she took Ella to the salon to get her nails and feet done, which looked so cute in her little pink, bunny slippers, while wearing her pink silk bonnet.

Paige: Oh! She is sooo cute.

Liza and Paige both quietly giggled at Ella's cuteness, trying not to disturb her. They had been talking closely lately to get everything in order for Ella to be in the wedding. Liza kissed Ella on the side of her mouth.

Liza: Goodnight, Boopie... Mommy'll see you tomorrow...

They left and Paige took Ella. David and Liza kissed and high-fived holding each other's hands tightly. A nighttime break from Ella. But, after their adrenaline wore off, Liza would surely miss Ella.

Wedding Day

Ella awoke and Paige gave her some breakfast. Fresh fruit, OJ and a cut pancake. She clutched her stuffed toy, looking for a comforting hug, it was a little scary waking up in an unfamiliar place. After she ate, Paige took her to brush her teeth. She took a cute little picture of her sitting on the bathroom counter, wearing her little satin hair bonnet. Liza said Ella needed to wear it as long as possible, if they really wanted curling iron grade curls. That was Liza's one request. No heat. Liza used heat in her hair a lot as a teen. Which really altered and damaged her natural curl pattern, and she was protecting Ella from that while she could. Even as she got older, Liza would sway her from using a curling iron. Later on, She FaceTimed Liza from her iPad. Liza was actually in the middle of doing her own makeup for the wedding.

Liza: Hi, Muffin! I miss you soooo much!

Ella: I love youuu and Mommy, I miss you so so so much!

Liza: Ella! I love you, like more than anything! You'll see me soon! You excited to wear your pretty dress?!