✨Inner Beauty✨

So I wanted Ella (for future story purpose), to have accolades in her career. Kinda like her "claims to fame". So I decided with the show Toddlers and Tiaras. Everyone knows this show. I studied up, did a little research, found pictures, made up outfits. ALL OF IT. ME. Anyways, God Bless my ears!... and eyes. Some of the things on that show are just gaudy, and the screeching!! They all lie and say their kids are happy while they're literally hollering. It's quite hilarious actually. I'm actually really proud of myself I wrote this chapter fairly quick.

 I'm actually really proud of myself I wrote this chapter fairly quick

The producers of the show did it now. Some way, some how Ella was on 'Toddlers and Tiaras'. They had contacted Liza, using suave language skills and she complied. This show had a lot of controversy behind it but Ella was making waves on the internet, so Liza thought a glitz pageant would be fun to try.

Interview

Liza: My name is Liza! I'm from Houston, Texas and my 2 year old Ella's gonna shine at her first pageant!

Ella: I is Ella!

Liza: They say "everything is bigger in Texas"! My oh my, has my little Mama got a big ole' personality!

They showed footage of Liza and Ella playing around. It was completely genuine, their smiles and relationship.

Interview

Ella: I pway wif dollies! And daddy! And pway to God wif Nanna!

Liza: I had to introduce myself to all these new things. Custom outfits, hairpieces, glitz headshots. I always thought she'd be a dancer like me. I was a captain and an officer in high school. True Texas gal!

Liza giggled. They showed Liza's dancing and Rangerette pictures.

Ella: Bwing Dwess!

Liza: Did you say "Bling dress"?

Liza giggled.

Interview

Liza: Ella's getting her own little "fame", if you wanna call it that. At first I would post pictures and make videos, on this app called Vine, with her in them. And somehow she stole the show! I just made her an account and she's been taking off since then. I mean I see why. She has that sweet face, but she can turn on the diva and attitude if she wants to!

Ella: Tinka bale!

Liza: We'll get Tinker Bell! Let's do it!

Ella: Mama, PWEASE!  Me need it, NOW!

She was about to throw a tantrum.

Liza: Ella Christine!? Unacceptable!

Liza went and got her Tinker Bell toy which calmed her down. She smiled.