♧︎For You, For Love♧︎

Liza sat up her live

Liza sat up her live. She wanted to share this special moment with her fans.

Liza: Hey guys!

Her comments were flooded with: Greetings and emoji hearts.

Liza: I wanted to share something with you guys today. I love you guys a lot and want you to experience this journey with me. The real life Liza! I have a pregnancy test right here. I just took it and now I got a wait a few minutes.
Yes, I know I know, you're all wondering "how did this happen?". So Ella has been asking me non stop for a younger sibling. I kept pushing it off as "little kid talk". She's already 7 years old and it's really not her fault I conceived her so young. I just think about my older sisters. I was that child [That she assumes she's pregnant with] for them. With the same type of age gap. If I am pregnant, I want Ella to still have that bond with a younger sibling regardless of their age. Jean and/or Joe Koshy, if you're watching this, I love you. Don't be mad. You love Ella, I know you'll love a new child. I just been having baby fever back to back. No, but really, I actually thought about this and to put it in simple terms I'm more prepared for this baby, like financially and mentally. I'm older and live in my home. I just want another little Ella, but it won't be really Ella, it'll be Baby K. For baby Koshy. I wonder how much it'll look like Ella? They do have the same mom and dad. I love little girls but I've never had a boy before. I just want all my children to be happy and healthy.

She looked at the comments and one caught her eye.

Liza: "Have you been having symptoms?". Yes, I've gotten what I believe is morning sickness, apparently "mood swings", peeing every hour on the hour, and I feel tired all the time. But, I am a mommy so I do push through, tiredness, morning sickness and all. I've felt like this the last like 2 weeks... so I took the pregnancy test. I've been talking for like 5 minutes, I'm just deflecting ,but I have to look at it now.

She blew air from her mouth and flipped over the test. She picked it up. She tried to hold back her tears. She showed them the positive test.

Liza: I don't wanna cry...but they're mostly happy tears.

Her comments were flooded with sweet, congratulating messages.

Liza: ELLA! ELLA!

Ella: YES?!

Liza: COME HERE MUFFIN!

She walked into Liza's bedroom and into her bathroom.

Ella: Yeah?

Liza: Here, look.

Ella: What do the little lines mean, mommy?

Liza: It means I'm pregnant...

Ella: Like you have a baby in your stomach!?

Liza: Yes, Muffin...

Ella's reaction was making in hard for Liza to keep her tears in.