🌺Hawaii🌺

David and Liza were going to Hawaii but Liza couldn't bring herself to leave Ella in LA so she decided to take her too

*At the airport*

They waited for their plane

Ella: Mommy how come I'm not with daddy?

She was so smart for 3.

Liza: Because your daddy can go to hell-

David: Liza...

Liza: It's just I can't bare to be without you... don't you wanna go to Hawaii?

Ella: What's Ha-y-hee?

Liza laughed at her daughter trying say the word and sounding adorable.

Liza: It's a pretty cool place. It's hot and very pretty. We're gonna have a lot of fun there.

Ella: Mmkay!

After they were called to their flight. They settled into their seats right next to each other. They gave Ella the window seat of course. Liza pulled the window cover up so Ella could see. She was so shocked by seeing the outside, Liza took pictures of Ella. The flight attendant went through all the rules and safety procedures of course and then they were off. Ella was getting sleepy so Liza put her little neck pillow around her neck. When they got to Hawaii Ella was so wowed by everything she saw. They got to their vacation house and Liza let Ella explore the house freely.

*Next Day*

Liza, David and Ella had a day of fun planned ahead

Liza, David and Ella had a day of fun planned ahead. Liza was trying to do Ella's hair.
Liza: Stay still Ella...
Ella tried to pull away while whining and screaming.
Liza: Quit screaming and moving and let me finish.
She put her twists into a bun. She picked Ella up and kissed her.
Liza: Look Muffin mommy is done! You look so pretty.
Liza went to do her make up. After waiting awhile David and Ella were becoming impatient.
David: Liza come on!
Liza: Can you wait and stop rushing me!?
Ella came to the bathroom and pulled on the bottom Liza's lace cardigan.
Liza: I'm almost done love...
When Liza was done she came from the bathroom.
David: Pookie, you look beautiful...
He wrapped his arms around her waist and they kissed twice.
Liza: Well I'm glad I look pretty for you baby...
They kept kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other. Until Ella interrupted by tapping David's leg.
David: I forgot she was right there.
Liza giggled and David bent down.
David: Are you ready to go Ella?
Ella: Mhm!
David picked her up and they went to the car. When they were driving, Ella closed her eyes and smiled as the warm air blew in her face. Liza took a picture as it was the cutest thing she had ever saw. How did she make something so beautiful? They went to the Zoo. David picked Ella up, she was so eager to see all the animals. David put her down so she could see better. She was so happy to see the dolphins. She was wowed by the peacocks. David vlogged their cute and funny moments. They pet a starfish and a stingray. Liza bought Ella juice so she could stay hydrated.
Liza: Look Muffin! Wanna pet the llama?
Her and her mom happily petted the llamas. Afterward they fed the bunnies.
Zookeeper: You wanna hold the bunny cutie?
Ella pouted, she was scared. David held her and helped her hold the bunny. She petted the fur and giggled.
Zookeeper: Aww, Trixie likes you.
Liza: Ella look at me, you too David! Smile!
She snapped a few pictures
Liza: That's so cute!

When they were done at the zoo they went to eat lunch. They were sitting at the table and then the waiter came over.
Waiter: Aloha, welcome to Dukes! I'm your server Koi, Can I get you any drinks?
Liza: She'll have apple juice and I'll have water with a lemon wedge.
David: I'll have a Sprite.
Koi: Gnarly Dude! I'll be right back!
Ella scribbled and drew little things on the paper placemat.
Liza: Did you have fun at the zoo mama?
Ella: Mhm!
The waiter came back with their drinks.
Koi: So you guys ready to order?
Liza: Yea, um she's gonna have chicken fingers and pineapples. Um may I have this?
Liza pointed to something on the menu.
Koi: Oh the Waipoli Salad, do you want the vinaigrette dressing?
Liza: Yes please.
Koi: What can I get for you dude?
David: I'll have the Korean Steak Street Tacos.
Koi: Those are great man, good choice! I'll be right back!
After a while they got their food and ate, then left.
They walked the boardwalk for a while. Liza and David interlocked fingers while David holds Ella.
Then as the sun began to set they went on the small beach underneath the boardwalk. Ella played near the shore. David and Liza kissed passionately.
Liza: Thank you baby... She is having so much fun... I love you...
David: I love you too. I'd do anything for you guys...
Later that day they were getting ready for dinner. Liza and Ella were getting dressed. Again.

Liza: Bubba is taking us somewhere nice for dinner

When they were done David looked at Ella.
David: You look so beautiful Ella!
Ella: Thank you Bubba!
They left and went to dinner. Candlelight and flower petals with nice luau music playing. They sat in the booth that went around the table. Liza sat in the middle of Ella and David. David wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her lips softly. She looked at him with low, lustful eyes. She smirked and they kissed some more. Everyone there was so friendly. The staff was very entertaining and very interactive.
Wife: She is so cute! Honey isn't she cute?
Liza: Thank you! Say "thank you" Ella
Ella: Thank you!
Husband: She's just downright adorable, could eat her up. You'll miss it when they're this small!
Liza chuckled and they walked off. After they came from the restaurant Liza got a call from Ella's dad. She rolled her eyes.
Liza: Hello?
Chris: Where are you and where is Ella?
Liza: Chris I told you I was going to Hawaii.
Chris: So you took my daughter all the way there?
Liza: Yes, because she sure as hell isn't with you!
Chris: But why did you take her there without telling me?
Liza: I. Told. You!
Chris: You told me YOU were going. Not that you were taking Ella!
Liza: You never worried about her like this before! What are you father of the year now!?
Chris: I'm sick of you implying that I don't care about my daughter!
Liza: Well I can only go off the behavior I witnessed out of you! Oh and Ella is my daughter I can take her on vacation! This is about her, not you! I'm sick of going through this with you!
Liza was getting stressed out and upset.
Chris: Well maybe if you didn't take my daughter and disappear with her!
Liza: I didn't disappear with her and fine time to say something when she's across the ocean on an island, in another state!
Chris: I'm getting my child when she gets back!
Liza: You do that then, can't wait to see it happen!
She hung up. From Liza and Chris' hoarse conversation, a sleeping Ella began to whimper from her slumber being interrupted. Liza rubbed her leg and face, comforting her.
Liza: It's okay Muffin...
They made it home. Liza did Ella's night routine which includes: giving her a bath, moisturizing and things of that nature then put her to bed.

Although Liza was still feeling frisky she had dropped subtle hints to David through all their kissing and touching

Although Liza was still feeling frisky she had dropped subtle hints to David through all their kissing and touching. David of course was editing on his laptop.