Distracted

Shawn p.o.v

So far, tour was been pretty good so far. But I didn't like how Alessia was acting. The way Alessia was acting made me a little concerned. Whenever I was with Camila, she gets mad and I had no idea why. I gotta admit that I was always distracted with Camila around but that doesn't mean Alessia has to be rude about it. Today when we went out for lunch, she seemed a little off which made me got more concerned about her.

Shawn: "Alessia, what's up with you?"

Alessia: "What's up with me? What's up with you?"

Shawn: "What are you talking about?"

Alessia: "You've been so distracted with Camila."

Shawn: "I know.."

Alessia: "Why do you have to be so focused on her? It's like you don't have time to be with people you mostly care about."

Shawn: "What are you saying? Camila is one of the people who I mostly care about.."

Alessia: "I am talking about us! Which is me and the others."

Shawn: "I always have time to have fun with you guys."

Alessia: "You spend time with Camila the most, and it bothers me."

Shawn: "Why does it bother you? I can spend time with her as long as I want, she's my girlfriend.."

Alessia: "That doesn't matter if she's your girlfriend or not, you have to socialize with other people on the tour."

Shawn: "Why are you acting like this?"

Alessia: "Because YOU made me act like this!"

Shawn: "You don't have to be so jealous."

Alessia: "Jealous? Who said I was jealous? I just want you to stop being so distracted with her, I'm worried about you."

Shawn: "You shouldn't be worried, you should be happy for me. At least, I'm finally in love with someone because I've never fallen in love before. You're probably jealous because you don't have a boyfriend."

Alessia: "Don't bring up my relationship status in this!"

Shawn: "Well, I'm sorry to hurt your feelings but it's the truth."

Alessia: "Bringing Camila to this tour was a mistake."

Shawn: "I think you were a mistake."

After I said that, Alessia was speechless.

Alessia: "....What did you say to me?..."

Shawn: "I didn't mean what I said..."

Alessia: "That's so mean.."

Shawn: "You said that about Camila.."

Alessia: "I know, but you didn't have to say it back..that really hurts.."

Shawn: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that...I was just so mad...I won't say it again...I promise.."

Tears filled Alessia's eyes but she didn't want to cry in front of me.

Alessia: "....I need to go..."

Shawn: "Alessia, I'm sorry.."

Alessia: "Don't worry about it, you're right."

Shawn: "No, I'm not. I shouldn't have said that."

Alessia: "I was acting so selfish ever since the tour started, I didn't know what went wrong with me.."

Shawn: "Alessia..."

Alessia: "I need to be alone.."

When Alessia walked away, I felt terrible. I didn't know why I said that to her. I know I had to defend Camila, but I shouldn't have said to her. Alessia was still my best friend even though if I was with Camila. I knew I was distracted with Camila and it had to stop. And to be honest, I don't actually like Camila. This was a forced relationship from her parents. I only liked Camila as a friend but then it turned into something different which made my life change and I can't get rid of her. I have never told anyone who I was actually in love with because it was way too personal for me.

The rest of the day has been pretty silent except for when we performed. Performing was what cheered me up but I still felt bad. With Alessia being upset with me, I was hurting. I have never felt this upset whenever someone was mad at me. Alessia meant so much to me and I mean it. I know she was still on tour with us but without no communication with her makes me feel upset. I was now starting to care about her way too much and I had no idea why. Camila stood by my side ever since I felt bad about what I said to Alessia. Trust me, it was hard to end my relationship with Camila because I don't wanna break her heart.

Me and Alessia went to sleep without saying any words to each other even I tried to talk with her, she would ignore me which really hurts. I just hope things got better between me and her because I need her and we can't continue this drama during tour.

A/N: End of chapter!