°11°

This chapter is dedicated to phaylove4 she is such a sweetheart.

Above us a picture of Uyai.

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

Femi's eyes never left mine and I wasn't sure he was going to any time soon. His gaze glued me to the ground, like he knew who I was and what I was doing here. If I was a baby or a scaredy adult, I would have peed in my pants.

I hastily searched for my backpack and phone in my desk locker, before getting up from my seat.

"If you'd excuse me ma'am." I dashed out of my seat and then the classroom, before gaining permission from the class teacher. I knew everyone would be confused. I knew Irene and Omonigho would be questioning each other of my actions.

I ran. I ran as far as my legs could carry. it was like Femi's shadow was chasing me. Yes I'll admit it, I was scared of Femi. That guy could do the unthinkable.

I arrived at a place located at the back of the school. I don't know what it was called, but I could see students gisting with their friends, or reading by themselves. The trees were breathtaking and the carpeted grass looked so fresh and welcoming. If I was in a good mood, I would have laid on it.

But I wasn't.

I sat on a huge root connected to a tree, then brought out my phone to dial Judith's number.

"Judith in the house yo!" Her usual greetings filled my ear.

"How long would it take you to come meet me, Judith? How long?!" Panic filled my voice. Wasn't joking when I said I was scared of Femi. I couldn't throw sand into his eyes, cause that wasn't something Tatiana would do. Neither could I shout rape.

"I don't know," Judith stated. "I told mum and dad, that I've gotten a scholarship. But dad wouldn't let me. He believes I'm lying - which technically, I am."

"And your mother?" I pressed on. Both her parents wouldn't be that bad, right?

"She thinks I slept my way into having a scholarship and believe I'll sleep my way into having good grades." Judith scoffed out of disbelief. "But I wouldn't blame her. Like mother like daughter, right?"

"Oh shit!" I cursed out of frustration, as I began to pace back and fourth. "I'm officially screwed."

"What is wrong, Uyai?" Judith asked defiantly on the phone. I stopped my frantic movement, to take some deep non relaxing breath.

"Femi is here." Even his name had a bad taste on my tongue.

"Femi Godswill?!" Judith asked stunned on the line.

"The one and only," I let go a frustrated breath, and sat on the root. "What the hell is he doing here?!"

Judith was silent. I wouldn't blame her, I wasn't sure she could answer that question.

"Well...." Judith shocked me by saying. "After your clothes were seen wet and stained with blood, everyone pointed their accusing fingers on Femi. They knew he was asking you out and you refused. They knew about his constant bullying towards you. Everyone believed his actions forced you to commit suicide. His parents then sent him to live with his uncle."

I was quiet, as I listened to Judith. Once she was done, I knew my fate - which was a sad one. "I'm dead meat."

"Why?" Judith asked confused. I knew I haven't told Judith about me acting as T. So I sat upright, to tell her everything. Starting from the hospital, which was after my encounter with T.