"Wow," Judith said in a low voice, as she processed my story into her knowledge. "You're truly screwed."

Judith wasn't one to sugar coat things. Don't get me wrong. I love my best friend, honestly. But sometimes, I wish she could give me some moral support - like now, for example.

"But wait," Judith spoke up again. "Tatiana's the head girl, which makes you a head girl."

I sighed tirelessly, "I know."

"But you're dumb! Like the dumbest person I know." See, total honesty. "But is the resemblance that canny?"

"Yes," I replied. "We do kind of have the exact same face."

"But that isn't the point Judith," I got up and began my pacing yet again. "Femi's my problem. What the hell am I supposed to do with that boy!"

"No throw sand for him eye again o," Adviced Judith. As if. I wasn't ready to blow my cover. And that's what Femi would do if he doesn't leave this school.

Judith began to talk on the phone, as my eyes sighted something from afar, driving me away from Judith's rants. Jeremiah could be seen talking to some girl. She was busy batting her lashes and smiling sheepishly at him.

What if?

"..... Femi might want to__"

"Hey Judith," I cut her off her ranting, eyes still on Jeremiah. "Try convincing your parents once more. I'll call you back." I cut the call on Judith, before placing the phone into my skirt pocket.

I grasped my backpack, hung it on both shoulders, then ran over to Jeremiah and the girl he happened to be talking to. I placed my hands on my knee cap once in front of them, as I tried to catch my breath. Jeremiah and the girl both paused to look at me. Feeling awkward, I smiled and placed my hands on my waist.

"Hey Jeremiah," I greeted casually, then turned to the girl he was talking to. "And hey..... You."

"It's Rachael," The girl replied bitterly. "And thanks so much for interrupting our conversation." I stepped back a bit. It felt like she was ready to strangle me.

"Get going Rachael," Jeremiah used his brows as he spoke. "Auntie Chidinma won't be happy if she get to know that her daughter is skipping classes."

The girl's frown deepened, as she stared at me. "Bye Jerry," Her smile happened to reach her eyes.

"Please, don't call me that." Jeremiah deadpanned. Glaring at me one last time, the girl in question turned and head to class. She swayed her hips as she did so, hoping to get Jeremiah's attention.

"What do you want?" I flinched a bit. I diverted my eyes from the girl, to look at Jeremiah. I was actually staring at her, to figure out if she was capable of killing.

"I need your help." I knew trusting someone who happened to be a rich and spoilt brat, was the most stupidest thing to do in this world. But Jeremiah had helped me trice. That meant something, right?

He had helped answered the questions the other day. He had helped me locate the bathroom. He also helped me during the assembly! Plus, Omonigho said he helped find a psycho last year. If someone was capable of helping me out - if someone was going to help me find; the person that had placed that letter in the bathroom, who Kingsley and Happiness was, or help me survive this school in general, it would be him.

"I don't help people," He said dryly, without hesitating.

"You've been doing nothing but helping me," I pointed it out to him. "Can't you just continue?"