chapter forty-seven

Start from the beginning

"is this okay?" he asks. harry nods fervently. "i want to take it off. can i?"

"fuck, yes please," harry says. zayaad has literally done nothing yet to him and he's already affected this much.

zayaad slides harrys trousers down easily and harry can already tell from that that he's had a lot of practice. now harry realizes that he's naked, except for the tight black briefs that he's wearing. he really wants to see zayaad naked too.

"take yours off." harry says.

"hmm, not sure why i need to be naked to give you a massage but okay," zayaad says smugly.

"very funny," harry says with a straight face, turning around to face zayaad since it's clear that they weren't planning on continuing the massage. he pulls zayaad to him. "now take off your bloody clothes."

"god i love this side of you," zayaad says, surprised. he does as his boyfriend says and winks when harry openly ogles his body. "are we... are we really doing this?"

"don't act like this isn't what you had in mind when you offered to give me a massage," harry says.

zayaad chuckles. harry's right, he didn't exactly plan it, more like hoped that it would happen. what can he say, his massages do usually end up like this. except for the ones he's given his brother when he was pregnant with jordan, and gross. why is he even thinking of zayn right now?

he shakes his head and decides to join his gorgeous and sexy boyfriend who's already naked and waiting for him for their first time of lovemaking.

...

theo wasn't sure if his dad actually wanted him because he misses him or he wants him to get back at liam. he found out today for sure, his dad said he was willing to do anything to get theo to stay.

so theo decided to ask him to stay, he was able to get his dad to consider moving in a bit closer so that way theo could keep a relationship with him and liam. asher hesitated at first, theo had to remind him that they didn't really have a life in their old state. they've always been beating around the bush but theo knows what his dad does for a living. it's not something that asher is proud of but theo understands that they needed money, and his dad made a decision to sell his body rather than to allow them starve. he doesn't like it especially how that career choice had impacted on their personal lives so much.

asher agreed he would stay if he found a new job and a good place to stay. theo also had to get him to agree by saying that he'd spend more time with him than with liam and his family. so they worked out a deal.

after that, theo called liam to come get him from the motel that ashers staying and they drive home.

theo is quiet in the car, thinking if his dad was actually going to move. he hopes he does, even though his two parents can't really stand each other it'll be nice having them both and not having to choose.

liam lets him have his silence and theo is grateful for that. they arrive home and they both come out of the car but theo decides to stay outside.

"you're not coming in?" liam asks.

"later," he says. liam nods, leaving him to stay. he doesn't know that theo planned to stay outside to smoke. he's been trying not to smoke as much but sometimes he just has to. and he doesn't want to see disappointment on liam's face so he doesn't let the man know that he still smokes.