Your Child Paints His Nails

Liam: It was Liam’s first day back from tour and he was taking a nap. Your daughter didn’t care that he was asleep, she was still going to spend some time with him, so she took her brand new nail polish and carefully but very messily applied it to each one of Liam’s nails. When she was finished she ran back out to you and helped you cook that night’s dinner. Liam woke up later and walked in and put his hands down on the table, both you and your daughter glanced down and you began laughing. “You painted daddy’s nails didn’t you?” She giggled. “They’re perty!” You smiled back up at Liam. “She’s got you there, they’re gorgeous and just your color too!”

Harry: “Please daddy!” she begged and Harry groaned. “You’re going to keep on bugging me until i say yes, aren’t you?” The little girl nodded, her curls bouncing around her head. Harry gave her the nod and she went right to work, painting each nail another color. “Do you like it daddy?” she asked once she finished and Harry took a risk and glanced down at his newly painted nails. Seeing the pride in his daughter’s face, forced him to give her an appreciative smile. “Yes, i love them baby girl, thank you so much for doing them. You should do mommy’s next, i’m sure she’d absolutely love you for that!”

Zayn: “You paint the walls, so i want to paint your nails.” the five year old tried to reason with her father and Zayn shook his head. “If i let you paint them, what do i get out of it?” She giggled. “Mommy said she’d give my 5 bucks and you get pretty nails out of the deal, please?” she gave him the puppy dog eyes that her Uncle Liam taught her to use to the most ultimate perfection. He nodded and let her attack his nails with the nail polish. “Almost done?” he asked when she finished with the first one and she practically growled at him. “Stop moving daddy, i just started! More you move, longer this will be!” Zayn stopped moving for a while.

Niall: “(YN)!” his yell roared throughout the house and you glanced down at your twin daughters. “What did you guys do to your daddy when he was sleeping?” Neither of the girls would speak up, so you had to make the trek up the stairs to see what your husband wanted from you. Standing in the doorway to the bathroom, you smiled at Niall, whose back was to you. “What’d the girls do to you this time for not letting them have desert for breakfast?” Niall turned around and showed off his nails to you. “They painted my nails, how the hell am i supposed to get this off before i go to work in ten minutes?” You shook your head. “Unless you can get the remover and do it in like three seconds, you’re screwed! By the way Niall, hold your hands up just like you did, and you’d look great on the cover of Cosmopolitan!”

Louis: He was all for it when his daughter suggested that she paint his nails for fun. He helped her choose the colors and gave her suggestions as to what kind of designs she could do. “What on earth are you doing?” you ask when you come home from work and see your daughter and husband surrounded by nail polish. “Louis, what is she doing to you?” Louis smirked up at you before motioning his head towards your little girl. “She asked if she could paint my nails and as you know i never say no to my little girl.” Your daughter had just finished with Louis’ left hand and he held it up for you to see. “I think she’s got a career in this, what do you think?”