Proposal

Harry: "Harry we're gonna be late for the movie!" you called, putting on your shoes and jacket. "Coming!" He jogged down the stairs with his jacket and shoes already on. "What were you doing up there?" you questioned with a slight hint of amusement. "Oh nothing," he replied nonchalantly. You raised your eyebrows but shrugged it off. "Okay, well c'mon! We're gonna miss the beginning." "Yes dear," Harry teased and you just playfully rolled your eyes. You two arrived at the movie theater just as the opening credits were beginning to play. Harry had told you he had to go to the washroom so he asked you to get two seats and he would be back. Luckily there wasn't too many people in the theater so you didn't have to squeeze over laps to get to your seats. You finally settled in and a trailer came on that caught your attention. The first scene that appeared was two men sitting on a porch but you couldn't see their faces. The voices sounded awfully familiar but you couldn't quite figure it out. Suddenly it clicked at the voices were in fact those of Harry and your father. Your confusion level was high, you couldn't understand what was going on... until Harry said something. "Mr. (Y/L/N)? I came here today to ask permission to marry your daughter." Your hand covered your mouth, preparing yourself for what was coming up. "Well Harry, I know you'll treat her better than anyone else could. So, you have my permission." "Thank you sir." The two men stood up and it was then you could see their faces. Harry held out his hand for your father to shake but your father pulled him in for a hug. "Go get her son." Harry made his way to the car and the rest of the trailer was of him making his way to the movie theater where you were at now. You watched as he bought popcorn, laughing when it spilled all over the place and when the scene came on that he was standing right in front of the door leading to your movie, you began to get butterflies. He shot a thumbs up to the screen and it went black. The lights in the cinema lit up again and Harry walked in, holding a small box. Your hand was still cupping your mouth as he approached you, a hopeful smile on his face. The audience watched, all enjoying the fact that they could be here for this. "(Y/N)," he started as he got up to your seat. He took your hand and pulled you into a standing position. "I truly love you with all my heart and I want you to be with me forever. So, with your father's permission, will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. You pulled your hand away from your mouth. "Yes..." you whispered, unable to fully speak. Harry's smile grew even larger as he slipped the ring onto your finger. He pulled you into a passionate kiss and the audience erupted into applause. You pulled back and sat down to watch the actual movie, not once letting go of Harry's hand.

Liam: (His P.O.V) (Y/N) had just fallen asleep next to me. Finally I could put my plan into action. I looked over and took a moment to admire her. She was so beautiful, even when she had no make-up on. In fact, I think she even looked more beautiful without it, but she didn't believe me. This girl right in front of me was the one I was going to marry, I just had to make sure my plan worked out perfectly. I slowly got out of bed, making sure not to wake her up and went over to where I had hidden the ring. I opened the small velvet box and placed the delicate ring in my hand. I brought it over to her side of the bed and took her hand, carefully slipping it on her finger. She stirred a little, making me freeze, but settled back down so I relaxed. When the ring was on her finger, only one more thought left. Would she say yes? I mean, yeah, she probably would, but what if she didn't? You know what? I'm just not gonna think about it. I crawled back into bed and fell asleep, dreaming of the day I got to marry (Y/N). The next morning, I made sure to get up early so I could make her breakfast in bed. It all sounds so cheesy when I actually take a minute to think about my plan, but whatever. It's all worth it. I set the tray up with some flowers, pancakes, sausage, eggs, toast, and a bowl of fruit. A lot, yes, but it's all of her favorites. I carefully carried the full tray up the stairs and went to our room. "Morning babe!" I said, loud enough to wake her up. She stirred and then her eyes opened, a groggy smile appearing on her face when she saw the set up. "Morning Li." (Y/N) sat up and yawned, running a hand through her hair, not realizing that the ring was on her finger. I smiled and placed the tray over her lap, sitting next to her. It was when she picked up the cutlery to cut up the food was when she stopped and looked. Her eyes froze as she slowly lowered the fork and held the ring closer to her face. "Liam... What's this?" Her head turned to me to give me a confused look. "Well, (Y/N)... It's a ring." "I can see that! But it wasn't here last night..." She looked back towards it. "It's an engagement ring... I wanted to do something different for you. So I put it on your finger last night and now, I can properly ask. (Y/N)? Will you accept the ring and be my wife?" She didn't answer immediately, in fact, she looked scared which made me scared. Finally a surprised laugh left her lips and she smiled. She turned towards me and pulled me into a long, passionate kiss. "Yes," she mumbled against my lips. All my fear left my body as I pulled her closer to me, continuing the kiss.