He Was Dared To Go Out With You (Part 3.)

Louis:
"Babe who was that?" Louis asked. You didn't reply instead you sat down and started sobbing silently. "(Y/N)?" Louis called, but still you refused to reply to him. He came out of the kitchen and saw you sat there with your head in your hands. "What's wrong?" He asked. "So this is all just a dare? You were dared to go out with me, you were dared to say I love you, you were dared to kiss me. Isn't that correct?" You asked. "What no (Y/N) What are you talking about?" He asked. "Oh well just that very sweet text you got from Harry and how great he is taking our relationship" You said looking up at him and swinging his phone in his face. He read it and got red. "Hmm.. Yeah I thought so. You know what Louis I really love you and I don't regret going out with you, because you are the love of my life. I actually thought that we would be together forever, but turns out I was wrong. Turns out that I was just a game you decided to play.. It was all fake, but thank you Louis for showing me how people could pretend and how well they can pretend. Thank you" You said as tears streamed down your face. "(Y/N) babe.. It wasn't all fake.. It was real. My feelings towards you now is real and I really love you (Y/N) please believe me" He pleaded. "Louis, How could I if you've been pretending all this time? I think its better if you go out with someone who you won't pretend with" You said in a calm voice and walked away from him. "(Y/N) and what if I say that person I really love is you?" He asked. "Then I guess I wouldn't believe you" You said. "Okay well how does this feel?" He asked. You were confused at first, but when you realized what he was actually doing it was too late to go away he already caught you and crashed his lips onto yours. You felt that this kiss wasn't going to part until a long time and that he was the one. He was the only one for you that you've ever wanted and ever needed, That you'll ever want and you'll ever need. "That felt good" You answered and kissed him again. You smiled into the kiss this time.

Zayn:
"It what?" You asked. He didn't quite get what he said until he realized what he said. He didn't respond, but he looked down in shame. "Oh I see Zayn.. You obviously don't like me like I thought you did. Thank you for showing me that I didn't even believe I was Zayn Malik's girlfriend either, but now I know this was all fake" You said as tears rolled onto your cheek. "Wait (Y/N)!" Zayn called. "What do you want? To lie to me again?" You asked as you walked away from him. "No (Y/N) I love you!" He exclaimed. "And how am I supposed believe that you truly do Zayn? Like I mean you've been lying to me like since we first started dating and you didn't even bother having the decency to break up with me before this got too far!" You yelled. "(Y/N) Calm down please and let me tell you what's going on" He said trying to calm you. "Please.. What are you gonna tell me? Another lie? You know how I feel about these things and I tell you everything and how I feel. I pour out my heart to you, but its all false isn't it? Why even ask when I know the answer is yes" You said as tears streamed and your eyes went red. "No (Y/N) For once you're wrong. Yes this started out as a dare, but just note that I'm in love with you and you don't know what I'd do to myself if you left. I wanted to tell you for so long, but I saw how happy we both were and I didn't want to ruin anything. Its bad enough you had to find out this way, but just note to yourself that I love you and I always will until the world ends, until eternity" Zayn said. "Eternity?" You questioned. "Maybe even after that as well" He said and kissed your nose.

Liam:
As you sat on the floor crying Liam and Niall notices and comes over to you. "(Y/N) What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing Liam.. I'm going to go now.. See you some other time" You said and ran away. You just needed space to think about what you just heard and you still couldn't believe that Liam had did this to you. The guy you thought would always be there for you no matter what, The guy you could always count on no matter the situation, The guy that you really love and could never deny your feelings towards him. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wait!" You heard Liam's voice call out behind you, but you decided to ignore it and keep running away from him. "(Y/N) Just stop and tell me what's going on. You know I'll always be there for you" He said catching up to you and grabbing your hand. "What should I start with the perfect weather today or the reason that my boyfriend isn't even my boyfriend?" You asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Oh please.. Don't act all innocent Liam. So you weren't dared to go out with me?" You asked. He looked at you with guilt in his eyes. "Okay, Okay I was, but the truth is I Love you more than any other girl in the world more than any other thing in the world more than everything in the world. The truth is you are my world" He said and you could see in his eyes that he was telling you the truth. "I Love you Liam" You said hugging him. "I Love you too (Y/N) I'm actually glad I did the bet or else I wouldn't have found the love of my life" He said and kissed you.

Niall:
A while later when everybody left Niall returned from the bathroom walking over to the table, where you laid with your head on the table facing down. "Cupcake, what's wrong?" Niall asked. "Its just some fans that got to me that's all" You said and sat back up. The truth is you didn't believe that fan that much, because fans did spread fake rumours about their girlfriends and the relationship which won't result into something so well. "What did they do to get you so down?" Niall asked. "Just said some things" You said not wanting to talk about it. "You know you can tell me anything, even if its about fans. I promise I'll help you get through it" He said smiling. "Niall were you dared to go out with me?" You asked. "Y-y-yes I was" He said guilty "But I still Love you and all the feelings I shared and the words I said it was all real and all true" He said. "As long as Niall.. Because I didn't believe a word that came out of that fans mouth" You said kissing Niall. You could never ever stay mad at Niall he was just the best thing that had ever happened to you.

Harry:
"Wait what?" You asked "You were dared?". "Uhm... Yeah" He said. "And that's all you have to say? Oh so you really don't care that its our 5 year anniversary you just wanted to end it all today?" You asked. "What no I would never do that (Y/N) I love you" He said. "Oh please keep telling me that and keep all the lies and fakeness to yourself then Harry" You said as tears went down you face. "Its not pretend or make believe (Y/N)" He protested. "Then what is it? Ruin (Y/N)'s life and leave her in the lurch when she thinks she found her true love, but she didn't?" You asked raising and eye brow. "No (Y/N)" He said. "Okay.. So then its the first thing?" You asked. "No its Love the love of your life unconditionally and give her everything she wants for her 5th year anniversary, because you really love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her" He said. "If you hadn't heard I said I'm so glad I took the dare or else I wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't be here doing this" He said and got onto one knee. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) I really love you and had the best 5 years of my life with you. I never expected to love someone like this or to have someone to be there for me like you are. You are my first real girlfriend and I really hope you could be my last. (Y/N) (Y/L/N) would you marry me?" He asked and the whole restaurant turned and looked at you. "Even if I had a million reasons to say no... I'm saying yes" You said and kissed him, while the whole restaurant cheered in excitement.