Stay

Niall: "No", you can hear him groan, sleepy voice making the thick accent overpower the simple word. Strong arm is tossed over your body, muffled sound of sheets following his movement as he places his body closer to you. "Don't go. Tell them you're sick, just don't leave", he pleads never opening his eyes to face the light of the new day. You ignore him, sitting up in the bed, your back turned to him when you feel warm fingers encircling around your wrist. "But it's cold outside. Stay with me and I'll keep you warm."

Zayn: "Please baby", he coos, the warmth of his breath dancing around your neck. It's the same spot where he leaves a kiss just a moment after making electricity run up and down your body. "Didn't we have fun? Please, just stay a little bit more", he pleads yet again and in him you don't seem to recognize the strong character that pulled you together with him last night; he's still a bit of a stranger. With an arm pulled over your waist, he pulls you in resting his head in your shoulder. "Stay with me, please. I don't want to be cold again."

Louis: "Don't move", you demand to the giggling one before catching hold on the fabric of his shirt, pulling it over his head. "You know babe, if you want me this bad, you could've just said so", he smirks into the dark. With an eye-roll, you punch your drunk friend on the chest, making him fall back to bed. "Shut up and sleep", you hiss and it takes you a whimper to notice warm fingers encircled around your waist. "No, baby, don't go. Stay with me tonight, please."

Liam: "It's not weird for two friends to sleep in the same bed, right?" he questions his own question while doing his best not to press his heated body against you. "Umm, I can sleep on the floor if you want", he offers, shiny eyes trailing from sheets to the cold carpet. Light chuckle leaves your parted lips before you toss your arm over his body, action making him sink closer. "Don't be silly. I want you to stay."

Harry: 'Leave', 'I don't care', 'I don't need you'. It seems like hours since he's been repeating those last few minutes, yet it seems like second since he's finally regretted it all. He reaches out his free hand towards the door, but returns it back to his body. Piercing silence finally gets him and it feels like he's going crazy. His pride and ego, all things that made the best thing that's happened to him leave him at his worst. There's already a tear sparkling in the corner of his eye when he finally parts his lips to speak. "Stay."