He comes home for tour wanting sex.. Theres a problem.

Harry: "Kittten?!", Harry cried, anxious to see you after three long, agonizing months. "Harry!!", you darted down the stairs of the flat you and Harry shared, leaping into his muscular arms. He spun you around, planting light kisses all over your face, "I, missed, you, so, much, (Y/N)", he whispered between kisses. He swept you up, carrying you right back up the stairs, bridal style. "B-babe, I-", you began but Harry cut you off, crashing his lips against yours, hungrily. "Y/N, I missed you so much," emphasizing the 'so' as he laid you onto the bed."I can't, Harry.", "Can't...what?" he nearly whispered, worried that he wasn't getting any."My period, Haz." "AARGHSD", a foreign wail came from Harry's perfect mouth, causing you to jump. Harry plopped his head into the pillow, still screaming like a injured walrus. Eventually he pulled himself up, and looked at you. You could tell that he was disappointed, which made your heart sink a bit. He pulled you in closer to him, by your waist, and laid a passionate kiss upon your lips. "We can just eat, watch a film, and cuddle, yeah?" He offered, reaching out his hand to hold yours. You beamed a smile and took his hand, agreeing.

Niall: Niall literally hasn't kept his hands off you since you brought him home from the airport. He lips were attached to your neck, and his hands roamed freely all over your body. " Babe, I want you. Now", he groaned. You had to admit, he was killing you. You wanted him so bad but Mother Nature had other plans for your vagina. (A/N. OMFG!) Niall laid you down on the bed, lips still attached to your body, and you started to whine. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?" "Niall stop." "Stop what?" "Stop being hot. You're turning me on and unfortunately for both of us, I'm on my period!" Niall hung his head and let out a sigh. "Alright, alright. You don't need anything, right?" "No, I'm good. Thanks for asking, though. Can we just, like, kiss and cuddle?" "sure, babe. Love you." "I love you so freakin' much Horan." You said, smashing your lips against his.

Zayn: You and Zayn were having a lazy day since he still had jet lag from America. Jet lag or not, Zayn was still a horny boy. As you two sat on your couch, his hands always found a way to your upper thigh. Zayn bit his lip and crashed his lips against yours. You kissed him back, because you missed him like crazy, but your period wasn't having it. Zayn was not giving up so he picked you up and carried you to your bedroom. "Zayn, its that time of the month and..." "Zayn's hands stopped in their tracks and he just kissed your forehead. "I'm gonna sleep a bit then, babe. Wanna join?" You nodded your head and snuggled close to him, feeling a bit dissapointed in yourself. Zayn saw the look on your face and started to hold you tighter,"Babe, its not your fault. I've waited 3 months... I can wait another week." You kissed him passionalty, "I love you Zayn" "I love you too, Y/N"

Louis: Louis had been pretty much dry humping you since you had brought him home from the airport." Louis, you're so horny, oh my gosh" you said between fits of laughter, "Can you blame me babe? 2 months, 2 terrible months without you and your sexy ass. We have 2 months to make up for...so lets start now." Louis pounced on you, giving you sweet love bites as he positioned you on the table, him standing between your wide open legs. You felt him grin in the kiss as he went for your pants button and zipper. "Red flag." you blurted, not wanting to lead him on too much. "Wow. Mother Nature is quite the bitch." Louis sighed. He walked over to the couch and plopped down. You just looked at him, unsure what to do. Louis patted the space next to him and questioned, " You comin' babe?" You two sat and watched the Titanic and cuddled.

Liam: "Wow, babe. You look smashing tonight." Liam went on about your outfit, that you had to admit looked amazing on you. "Thank you babe!" You kissed Liam on the cheek as he gestured for you to walk into the extravagant restaurant. You looked back to see Liam biting his lip and staring at your bum, so you just laughed a bit and kept walking, flashing a smile. As you and Liam sat in your booth, waiting for your dinner to come, Liam started to rub your upper thigh underneath the table. " Y/N, I don't want to be to forward...but can we skip dinner?" "Why?", you asked, just wanting to hear him say he wanted you. "Well...I thought we could...have some fun at home..." "I'd love to Liam, really. But I can't." "I respect that but, why not?" " Mother Nature, babe." "Mother Na--. Oh okay, got it. Well how about after dinner we go home and watch a movie marathon? Do we need to stop for anything? Tampons, chocolate? Or maybe you ne--" you cut him off with a sweet kiss to his lips. " I'm fine, love." "Okay, Y/N. I love you so much!" " I love you to the moon and back, babe."