Youre on the toilet and he walks in

Harry- Your stomach was upset and you rushed into the bathroom to do what you had to do. Your boyfriend, Harry, walked in with some seductive look on his face. But then he looked at you and his expression totally changed. "Mood killer," he muttered, closing the door.

Niall- You had just eaten Nando's for the first time in a while. Whatever you ate did not settle with your stomach. Niall walked in on you and said, "I hope this won't happen every time we eat there, knowing we will be a lot!" He chuckled and walked out the door.

Louis- "Hey love do you know where I put- eww are you doing what I think you are?!" Louis said walking in on you in the bathroom. You blushed, embarrassed as hell, and nodded. "Babe, no offense, but if this is what it's always like, we have to do something about your diet!" he said, his hand plugging his nose.

Liam- You were sick and went to the bathroom, once again. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, (y/n)! I'll be going now!" Liam said, closing the door.

Zayn- When Zayn walked in on you doing your business, he didn't say anything at all. He just looked at you, looked away, and walked on out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but I thought this was the funniest I've had. Please vote+Fan+Comment!