Your Father Doesn't Approve Of Him (1/5)

LOUIS:
"You're Lewis?" Your dad asked as Louis appeared at the front of the door, carrying a basket full of fruits.
"It's Louis, sir." He explained as he handed your father the fruit basket, hoping that he will like it.
"Ah, I see. Come in, the both of you." Your father held the door wide as you and your boyfriend walked into the plush living room, hand in hand.
"Louis, have a seat. I need to talk to my daughter for a minute." Your father gave you the this-is-going-to-be-a-talk-about-your-current-boyfriend-and-his-flaws look.
"What is it, dad?" You asked as your father closed the door behind you, not wanting Lou to hear anything.
"Y/N, he's too old for you. Look at what he's done to you!" Your father gestured to you, taking in your dip-dyed hair and the new tattoo on your arm.
"Dad, I wanted to do this tattoo. Nothing to do with Lou." You sighed as your dad shook his head, disapprovingly.
"Plus, he's supposed to act like a man. Not some child." Your dad had met Louis on several occasions and he has seen enough of Lou's sweet childish side.
"Daddy! He's not a child! Louis is the most amazing boyfriend I've ever had and nothing you say is going to affect our relationship in any way." You told your dad as he rubbed his temples, giving up on trying to get you to date someone else.