You Cheat with Another Member. (No Liam sorry!)

Niall:

"I'm staying at the studio a little later tonight, love." Niall told you. You simply told him okay and hung up the phone. You looked around at the big apartment. You hated staying by yourself. You decided you would go by Danielle's, and have a girls' night. You tried calling her, in the car, but she didn't answer. When you arrived, you noticed her car wasn't in the driveway. You rung the doorbell and Liam answered. "Well, you aren't the pizza man." Liam joked. "Where's Danielle?" You laughed, stepping into the apartment. "She went to visit her parents for the weekend." Liam informed you. You frowned, "Well, I guess I'll be going. Night." "You don't have to leave. We could have a little girly night. Watch movies, talk about boys, paint each other nails and all that good stuff." "Liam, we aren't teenage girls but I'll take you up on your movie offer." You joked. Liam went to the living room and set up for your movie night. You went into the kitchen and made popcorn. You poured the popcorn into a glass bowl. You turned to go to the living room and collided with Liam. The glass bowl fell and shattered into tiny pieces. "Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to break your bowl." You frantically picked up the pieces. "Y/N, you're bleeding." Liam pointed out. You looked down at your finger and noticed a gash. "Here, let's clean that up." Liam grabbed your wrist and brought you to the bathroom. He took your finger and ran it under cold water. He grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around the injured finger. "There. Good as new." Liam whispered. You looked at the finger, then at him. He was just staring at you. The same look he used to give Danielle, when they first started dating. He moved closer and put his hands on your cheeks. He leaned down and kissed you. You left your hands at your sides. Your ringtone played, causing you and Liam to break away from each other fast. You looked at the caller id and noticed it was Niall. You ignored the call and slipped it back into your pocket. You looked at Liam, but he didn't dare look at you. "I should go." You whispered. Liam nodded his head. You grabbed your purse out of the living room and hurried out of the apartment. Niall couldn't find out or both of you were dead.

Zayn:

You and Zayn had been dating for over a year now. You loved him, he loved you. Perfect. No. It was great in the beginning, but soon you started to argue. You went to Harry for alot of your problems. When you started dating Zayn, you and Harry had become extremely close. Your meetings were just friendly at first, but you soon started to like Harry. He had always expressed interest in you, but you knew you were dating Zayn. But when you and Zayn, started arguing. Your feelings changed. One night, after your argument with Zayn, you went over to Harry's. Harry took you in with open arms. You loved the way he took care of you. When you were hurt, he would always be there. But that's not suppose to be Harry's position, it's suppose to be Zayn's. After that night, things changed. You and Harry were having a secret relationship behind Zayn and everyone's back. When Zayn would be gone, you would go over to Harry's. You knew it was wrong, but Harry was the one, you wanted to be with. One day, when Zayn had to stay late, in the studios. Harry took you to a private beach. You were having a great time. No one was around, it was just you two. Harry pulled you into a kiss. When you pulled away, you noticed a man moving around in the bushes. It was paparazzi. He had just witnessed you and Harry kissing, which was going to expose your secret relationship. Harry tried to remain calm, as you panicked. He grabbed your arm and hurried to his car. You went alone to your apartment that night and cried yourself asleep. No matter how much you and Zayn argued, you couldn't believe you hurt him like this. That morning, your doorbell rung. You never got guest this early, so you weren't sure who it could be. You opened the door, to see a very pissed Zayn. He pushed pass you. You shut the door and turned around. Zayn held up a newspaper, you and Harry kissing was on the front. "Wanna explain something to me?" Zayn said, through gritted teeth. "Zayn, I'm so-" Zayn cut you off. "Cut the bullshit. I thought you loved me and then you go behind my back. With my bandmate? That's really low of you, Y/N." Zayn said, trying to maintain his composure. You didn't even argue with him. You knew from the beginning, it was wrong. But you did it anyway. Zayn just threw the newspaper on a nearby table and shook his head. His eyes were glassy, but he wouldn't let his tears fall. Unlike you, who was crying enough for him and you. "Goodbye." His voice unstable. He walked passed you, but you grabbed his arm trying to pull him back. He looked back at you in disgust and harshly pulled his arm away. He opened the front door and slammed it shut. You went to the window and watched him walk away. You never knew how much you loved him, until he was gone.

Harry:

"I can't believe you, Y/N and you, my best friend. How could you?" Harry shouted, tears rolling down his cheeks. You couldn't stand to see Harry like this. It only made you cry. "No. Don't you dare cry. I'm the only one here, that should even be hurt." Harry screamed at you. Harry had just walked in on, you and Louis kissing. It wasn't even Louis fault, you came on to him. You had always liked Louis, but you were dating Harry. You figured you could use Harry and get closer to Louis. But as time went on, you developed strong feelings for Harry. You never knew how strong they were, until you were now in front of him."Mate, I'm sorry. It shouldn't have happened." Louis put his head down. "You're damn right, it shouldn't have happened. I trusted you both and this is what you do to me?" Harry's voice trailing off with each word. You broke down and ran out of the room. You heard footsteps behind you. You didn't assume it was Harry because you thought he wanted nothing to do with you. They reached out and grabbed you , turning you around. "How could you? How, why? Didn't you love me?" Harry whispered. His eyes were bloodshot red from crying, his skin was pale, and his trademark smile was gone. "Harry, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened." You put your head into you hands and cried. Harry reached up and pulled your hands from your face. "You never loved me." Harry simply stated. You looked at him confused, "what?". "You never loved me. It's always been, Louis. The way you used to stare at him all the time. You've always wanted him." Harry stared hard at you. You didn't say anything, just looked off to the side. Harry gently grabbed your chin and made you look him. "Is that true?" Harry asked. You looked into his eyes, new tears forming in the corner. You couldn't believe you did this to him. He needed to know the truth. You shook your head, as more tears rolled down your cheek. He looked off to the side. The moon shining on his face, showing tears rolling down. "I think it's best if you go and never come back." Harry said, never looking at you. "But Harry, I do have feelings-". He cut you off, "Go." "Harry." You whispered. "Go." He shouted, pointing at the back door, leading into the house. You hurried to the door, not before turning around back to Harry. He was looking across the backyard, running a hand through his curls. He took a glass vase off the table and through it hard against the pavement. He went to the ground and cried into his hands. "I did love you, Harry." You whispered, leaving and never coming back.

Louis:

"Can I please have the remote, you're aren't even watching tv." You begged Niall for the thousandth time. "Nope." Niall said, once again. Niall was your best friend, before he went on X Factor. He introduced you to One Direction, and you eventually started dating Louis. You managed to balance your relationship with Louis and friendship with Niall. While Louis was out with a couple of friends, you decided to invite Niall over. You grew annoyed with Niall and reached over and grabbed the remote. Niall reached over for the remote, but you pulled back. You and Niall wrestled for the remote. You got up and ran to the dining area. Niall was right behind you. You were careful, not to break anything. You ran into the hallway, heading for the kitchen, but Niall grabbed your waist. He started tickling your sides. You fell to the ground, laughing uncontrollably. You stopped laughing and looked at Niall, who was having a laughing fit. You reached up and pulled him down. Instead of landing on the side of you, he landed ontop. You started laughing, but this time Niall wasn't. He looked at you and pushed a strand of hair from your eyes. "I love you." He whispered. Leaning down and kissing you. You heard the front door handle twist, and the door flew open. "What the hell is going on?" Louis shouted. Niall pulled away and shot up to his feet. You falling his actions. Louis gave you and Niall a piercing glare. "It's not what you think." Niall said. "Really? Cause I think you need to leave." Louis glared hard at Niall. Niall cleared his throat and walked out of the apartment. "And what are you still doing here?" Louis shouted at you. "Louis, please." You begged. "Get out." He simply said, walking down the hallway, leaving you alone.

Liam:

What happened was, I ran out of ideas. Oops.