You Can't Sleep

NIALL:
"Princess?" Niall whispered as you tossed and turned around in that uncomfortable sleeping position that you were in. "Something wrong?"
"Can't sleep." You mumbled, feeling guilty for waking your boyfriend up. "Sorry for waking you up, Ni."
"It's alright, babe. Be right back." He gave you a kiss before dashing out of the bedroom. Smiling, you rubbed your eyes and looked at the clock. 3:45 am.
"Here, we go. Drink it, Princess!" He gave you a wide grin as he passed a cup of hot milk tea and some cookies. "I used to drink this when I couldn't sleep."
"Thanks, babe." Your voice was hoarse as you drank a sip of the tea. Niall nibbled on one of the cookies as he watches you drink.
"Finish it!" He urged when you drank only half of it. "I made it specially for you!"
Laughing as his childish side starts to come out, you gulped down the other half of the beverage. You turned the mug upside down to prove that you had drank every single drop.
"Much better." He smiled as he took the mug and the empty plate, running back to the kitchen. You heard a crash and some banging of pots before he shouted a weak "I'm alright!".
Giving him a huge tight hug, the both of you lied on the bed until you started to feel a little sleepy. "Goodnight, Nialler." You muttered before drifting off to sleep, in his warm embrace.

LOUIS:
Twisting and turning, you scratched your back, which was itching like crazy. Louis noticed your movements and immediately woke up, thinking that you're unwell.
"Babe, you alright?" He asked as you buried your head into a pillow, groaning. "Are you feeling unwell?"
"No, Lou. It's just that.." You trailed off as you shifted around. "I can't sleep."
"Aww love. I know just what to do at a time like this." He whispered, smiling crazily as he gave you a warm hug, not letting go.
"What?" You asked, playing with the loose strands of his shirt. "I don't suppose you could use magic to put me to sleep."
"It's something better than magic. Way better." He gave you a wink, kissing your forehead tenderly.
"What is it?" You asked again, curiosity getting the better of you.
"A lullaby!" He enthusiastically replied, humming the tune of 'Clementine'. You giggled as he put both of his hands in the air, mimicking a conductor conducting an ensemble.
"Just close your eyes, babe." He mumbled as he played with your fingertips, humming the lullaby over and over again until you fell asleep. "Goodnight, love." He put the loose strands of your hair behind your ear, giving you another kiss.

ZAYN:
"Boo? What are you doing?" Zayn asked sleepily as he adjusted his eyes to the bright light coming from your laptop. You were watching funny youtube videos and your laughing must have woken him up.
"Zayn!" You gasped, pausing the video and pulling out your earphones. "I didn't know that you were awake."
"I now am." He grumbled, annoyed. You knew that he hated it whenever you brought your laptop to bed.
"I'm sorry, babe." You apologized as you put away the laptop and earphones. "I couldn't sleep so I thought that I would watch some videos."
"It's alright, baby girl. Just relax and close your eyes." He leaned in close and gave you one of his tight bear hugs, whispering sweet things in your ear every now and then.
Listening to him, you closed your eyes and relaxed your entire body. Taking in the warm musky scent of him, you snuggled close and tried to fall asleep. It didn't work at first and you would have the urge to just open your eyes and scream.
But after a long while, you started to feel yourself drift off to sleep. Letting your mind rest, you felt Zayn give you a sweet kiss on your cheek before tucking you in, murmuring a goodnight to you.

LIAM:
"This is ridiculous. It's three in the morning, I have work in the next three hours and I can't sleep. Why must bad things happen to good people?" You complained silently as you tried to get some sleep, knowing that you will be having an important meeting the next day.
Liam, on the other hand, had been sleeping like a baby. He was sleeping so peacefully and you knew that he must have had a long day. Watching him in his most vulnerable state, you traced your finger from his chin to his lips.
"Something wrong, love?" He asked sleepily when you gave him a kiss on his forehead. Shocked, you nodded your head, feeling really bad for waking him up.
"I can't sleep." You muttered, on the verge of crying. This was the worse case of insomnia that you've ever had.
"Don't cry, love." He shushed you as tears started falling down your face. "It's okay. We can talk about things."
You nodded, wiping away your tears. Liam then started talking about Toy Story and how the characters were cute and all, yawning every now and then.

HARRY:
"Kitten, why are you out here? It's freezing." Harry exclaimed as he drapes a blanket on your cold shoulders, making you jump as he did.
"Haz, what are you doing here?" You asked him, giving his cheeks a pinch.
"You weren't in bed so I'd thought you would be out here." He gave you a quick kiss, pinching your right cheek.
You were having a hard time trying to get comfortable in bed so you decided to take a little look on the balcony at the wonderful stars. Having insomnia meant that you would get to spend more time on your hobby, gazing at the different amazing constellations.
"Here, eat this." He handed you a weird looking packet with unknown contents.
"What's this? Some drug?" You asked, opening the packet and sniffing the powder. He laughed and shook his head.
"It's milk powder. It helps a lot when you couldn't sleep." He tipped the contents into your mouth, making you swallow the powder.
"I don't feel sleepy." You were doubting that a packet of powder would make you sleep.
"Wait for a while, babe." Harry gently took your hand and guided you back to your shared bedroom, tucking you in as you protested loudly.
As minutes passed, you thought about what you would be doing if you weren't in bed. You could have discovered a new star or a constellation but no, you were stuck on this bed, waiting for your own body to feel sleepy.
The minutes turned into hours and soon enough, you fell asleep, tired and bored from waiting and waiting. Harry smiled, his green eyes sparkling as he gave a kiss before sleeping, pinching your left cheek in the process.