"I want you too," Tina's voice was small. Bette grinned.

She turned them both and pushed Tina against the strong table along the far wall, that was currently empty. She sat Tina onto it and put a hand between them, flicking Tina's jeans open and gently putting her hand inside, her fingers finding Tina wet against the panties she was wearing. Bette grinned before kissing Tina's neck as her fingers pushed lower and found Tina's clit. she started to rub it, listening to Tina's moans.

"I want to fuck you," Bette admitted, making Tina's breath hitch, they hadn't gone for wild yet. They had made love, had sex but they hadn't fucked.

"Please," Tina whispered.

Bette pulled her hand back and moved back pulling down Tina's jeans and panties off, she pushed Tina's legs apart and got back between them.

Bette kissed Tina's lips before pushing two fingers into her. pulling back and roughly pushing the back in. Tina moaned loudly as Bette set a hard, fast rhythm. Listening to Tina's moans and groans, Tina wrapped her legs around Bette, she threw her head back. she was still amazed by the feeling that Bette managed to bring out on her.

"Bette." Tina moaned as she let go, her orgasm taking over her, she held onto Bette as she came.

Bette let her come and removed her fingers. Bette licked her fingers. Smiling at her.

"Stay with me, Ti."

"Always," Tina whispered.

Bette kissed her again.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," Tina grinned.

Bette watched as she calmed down.

"Do you want your pants back?"

"No, take me to bed." Tina smiled and Bette picked her up taking her down the garden to their bedroom.

***

The banging on the front door got louder. Bette opened the door and looked at the woman she was hoping it wouldn't be.

"Claire what do you want?" Bette asked,

"I need to see Tina,"

"She's sleeping and you're legally not allowed to be within 50 feet of her."

"I've lost my job because of all this,"

"You burnt down her house, she lost her work, work she was due to show at my gallery. All because she came to New York with me, you're not mentally stable."

"Don't tell me what I am? Let me see her,"

"No," Bette said, as she started to close the door.

"You don't control her,"

"Neither do you," Bette slammed the door shut and picked up the phone dialling 911. She informed them of what was happening as Claire yelled and banged on the door. Tina came out wearing shorts and a tank top, she was wiping sleep from her eyes.

"What is going on?"

"Claire is outside, I've called the police."

Tina took a deep breath and went to the front door and opened it. Claire looked at her,

"Why can't you leave me alone? you've taken my art, my house. what more do you want?"

"You, don't' you get it Ti, I'm madly in love with you. She doesn't love you the way I do. you just gave yourself too her. she's a whore." Claire was rambling.

"Bette isn't a whore, Jesus Claire. Why are you doing this?"

"For you, why don't you fucking get it."

"Your my friend Claire, well you were. But you burnt my house down and you are trying to ruin the first happy relationship I've ever been in. Bette makes me happy. She's changed my world Claire. I'm sorry you are jealous or whatever it is you are. but you have to understand I'm in love with someone else. I don't know if marriage or children or anything else is in the future but you can't keep doing this,"

"I just want to be with you, don't you get it,"

"I do but I don't want to be with you Claire. I'm sorry,"

The police had arrived and were walking up the drive.

"You're a fucking bitch Tina, you've led me on. I followed you to LA, I only do that to be with you. WITH YOU." Claire move forward and punch Tina in the face as the police rushed Claire pulling it off, arresting her.

Tina sat shocked on the floor with blood running down her lip. Bette had rushed to her and made her look at her

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," Tina said softly, her body shaking as she was in shock that Claire had physically attacked her.

"You don't look it," Bette ran her fingers down her woman's face. Tina found herself curling into Bette's body. Bette held her close. as the police came in to talk to them. Tina knew that everything would change now. she also knew she had to press charges against Claire to stop this happening.