°10°

This chapter is dedicated to my elder sis Emy_Akpan Check out her first book on wattpad; SEE ME.

Above is a picture of a whole new character, Rosemary.

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

I had convinced Judith yesterday, to make a trip. Now, it was left for her to convince her parents into coming. Hopefully, they'll see to her demands and let her make the trip.

"If it isn't Tatiana, the psycho." I was brought out of memory lane, as I watched Rosemary obstruct the only way of getting to class.

Rosemary was one of the mean girl I had just encountered. Apparently, she was a female sport prefect and also captain of the female basketball's team. Yeah I knew Tatiana felt like a psycho. But that was if I wanted to judge her by her suicidal mission or the secret she kept locked up.

But even with that said, I won't let a rich spoilt brat call her a psycho. Especially when I'm supposed to be her for the time being.

"Get out of my way," I demanded with tight lips. Rosemary didn't scare me. I knew I could beat her there and then.

"Or what?" She scoffed out loud and folded her arms below her chest. Her two minions at the back, did the same thing. "Kill me?"

What?

I knitted my brows at her, and moved forward a bit. "Why would you think I'll kill you?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Rosemary laughed and flipped her hair backward. "When you've done it before."

"D-Done it before?" I stammered a bit, as I tried to process everything out.

"Stop acting dumb," She snapped her fingers, gaining the attention of her two minions. "Come on girls, psychos are contagious." She moved passed me, bumping my shoulder in the process.

Soon, I began to hear footsteps rush towards me. Lifting my head up, I realised it belonged to Irene and Omonigho.

"We came as quick as we can, when we noticed Rosemary harassing you." Irene breathed out. "Are you okay?"

Shaking every thought from my head, I muttered. "I'm fine."

"You know," Omonigho walked closer to me. "People have started calling her the new Eno."

"Who?" I asked. "Rosemary?" Omonigho nodded her head.

"Eno wasn't this self-centered," Irene voiced out, before cracking her knuckles out of annoyance. "And if she thinks she can intimidate us with her Eno wanna be attitude, then she's got another thing coming. Cause I'm gonna beat her till she drops."

"Slow down your horses girl," Omonigho placed her hands on Irene's shoulders. "Not everything revolves around violence."

"She said psychos are contagious," I said to Omonigho and Irene. Omonigho and Irene, stopped whatever they were doing, to look at me.

"Please," Irene brushed off, as she walked towards me. "If psychos were contagious, then Dami would have contacted it from the previous head boy. Thank God  Jeremiah was there to help find that psycho."

Jeremiah.

"What's wrong with you, T?" Omonigho demanded, squinting her eyes at me. "Don't tell me you're scared of Rosemary, cause you never were."

I suddenly cleared my throat. "Who told you I'm scared of her? I'm just being conscious."

The automatic bell which indicated it was time for assembly, called our little meeting to a close.