"Let's go," I said, suddenly walking ahead of the two girls.

I should learn not to slip into my personality.

             ~°~°~°~°~

The assembly almost became a disaster. The principal had wanted me - the supposed head girl - to address my fellow students. I was shaking like crazy, as I tried to ascend the podium. But all of a sudden, Jeremiah got hold of my wrist and stepped me aside.

He then turned to the principal and told him that he wanted to address the students, cause he had an announcement to make. I was super thankful when the principal agreed to his demands.

Turns out the swim team, had a competition in three weeks time and they were meant to hit the indoor pool frequently for training.

Sucks to be them.

I walked side by side with Omonigho and Irene, as we approached our classroom upstairs. The classroom would have been empty if it hadn't been for Jubilee, whom was seated at the back roll, with his feet up his desk.

"Typical Jubilee," Commented Irene. "Trying to be a rebel wanna be."

Omonigho laughed as we took our seats. "That rhymed." I would have laughed too, if I didn't have some pressing matters on my plate.

Students began to find their way to their seat. Making the once empty classroom, lively again.

The maths teacher walked into the class, with a stern look plastered on his face - another subject I seriously hated.

I watched as he wrote the word 'Maths', on the white bored, with a red marker. He was soon interrupted as the classroom door flew open and in came our class teacher. I knew she was the class teacher cause she had met me on my first day here, to ask how I was doing.

"We've gotten a new student today," She stated, as she stood in the middle of the classroom. I averted my attention away from her, then focused on my backpack as I began to search for my math notebook. "Come in Femi Godswill."

I paused.

My hands stopped searching my backpack for my note book. Instead, my brain digested the name the class teacher had just called.

Did she just say Femi Godswill? Aka the same Femi that had been asking me out in the ghetto and I refused? Aka the same Femi that I had to throw sand in his eyes cause of his constant disturbances? Aka the same Femi I had threatened to shout rape, when he stopped me on my way home with a drum on my head?!

I slowly lifted my head, to see Femi standing in between the maths and class teacher. His eyes scanned the classroom with a smile on his face.

And soon, the inevitable happened. Femi and I's eyes connected. I watched as a shock look fell across his face. Seeing me alive and well in a classroom would come as a shock to him.

Soon, Femi recovered from the mild shock. And instead of him having his charming smile back on his face, it was replaced with a deadly scowl.

And that's when I knew my cover at being Tatiana, was threatened.

God, I'm so screwed.

Eddy : Dun! Dun!! Dun!!!

Femi is now at Blossom High?!

Would he make it easy for our dear Uyai?

And what the hell is wrong with Rosemary?

Do you think the title of being the new Eno suits her?

Vote, Comment and Share.

Next update : Sunday

Words : 1118

Till next time,

Much like,

X
-Eddy