Louis!

"I swear, Jazz. You were perfectly fine yesterday when we came here. I don't understand why you're sick all of a sudden." Alex grumbled, sleeplessness was catching up to him. Being the good boyfriend he was, Alex held Jasmine's hair back while she threw up into the toilet.

"It's just how morning sickness works, Alex. I told you you can go to bed. I'll be okay." Jasmine mumbled, her cheek rested against the toilet seat now as she weakly flushed the toilet.

"Now what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let my girl deal with our baby by herself?" Alex whispered in her ear, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "You, me. We're a team now, baby. Come on. I'll get you some water." Alex held Jasmine under her arms to try to get her to stand on her own, but her shaky legs wouldn't hold out.

"I'll just sleep in here tonight, Alex. I don't want to bother you if I throw up again." Jasmine said.

"No. You're coming back to bed with me." Alex managed to pick Jasmine up, both were tired but Jasmine was dead weight in his arms.

"I know, I know. I'm fat." Jasmine muttered, hearing Alex grunt in concentration as he struggled a bit to hold Jasmine.

"No. The room's just too small and I don't want to hit your head." Alex objected as he walked towards the bedroom.

"But I know I'm gaining weight, Alex." Jasmine rolled on to her side on the bed, allowing Alex to pull the cover over her. "You've never had trouble picking me up before. And now you're straining and you sound constipated."

"I haven't been working out nearly as much as I had been. I'll have to get back into that habit." Alex shrugged. "You're perfect just the way you are." He kissed Jasmine's forehead before going to the kitchen to get her a drink.

When he returned, Jasmine wouldn't wake up long enough to take a drink. He chuckled and laid next to her, holding her hot body close to his.

Jasmine felt so much better the next morning. She had gotten a shower before Alex had even stirred.

"Hey. . . hey cutie?" Jasmine was straddling Alex's back, her knees rested on either side of his waist as she leaned down to kiss his bare shoulder.

"Don't call me cutie." Alex cracked a sleepy smile.

"Well wake up. You're gonna sleep the day away. I want to go swimming since I feel better." Jasmine bounced up and down on his back.

"You're gonna break my back, babe." Alex chuckled. He managed to turn over so he was now on his back and Jasmine was on his lower toned stomach. "You look hot in that." Alex complimented.

Jasmine was in a loose fitting white tank top and a pair of jean shorts.

"You do too." Jasmine rubbed his muscular stomach. "I wonder if Logan's ripped like you and Harry. . ."

"What? What the hell are you talking about you?" Alex asked.

"Well, you and Harry have good muscles and so I was just curios if Logan did." Jasmine shrugged. "But that doesn't matter!" Jasmine playfully smacked his chest as she jumped up.

"Ouch! Jasmine!" Alex whined.

"Come on!" She skipped out of the bedroom, towards the deck where the large pool was.

"No time to change!" Alex picked Jasmine up and threw her over his shoulder, jumping into the pool with her clothes still on- Alex had slept in a pair of shorts.

"Alex!" Jasmine shrieked when she came to the surface.

"You look beautiful when you're soaking wet." He brought Jasmine in for a kiss, but the kiss was ended as she pushed him underwater by his shoulders. "Go change for me, beautiful."

"Why? I'm already soaked in this."

"Because I want to see you in a bikini."

"No way. I've got room any scars." Jasmine shook her head.

"Fine. Take this off then." Alex tugged the wet tank top over Jasmine's head, throwing it on to a nearby chair.

"See?" Jasmine looked down at the jagged scars Victor had left on her, along with the slightly fading scar from when she was shot.

"I only see beauty." Alex pressed a firm kiss to her forehead.

"JASMINE!" Jasmine could hear a familiar voice screaming her name from inside the house.

"Stay here, Jazz." Alex got out of the pool, going to investigate. But Jasmine followed him, tugging her wet shirt back on as they went into the house.

"Jasmine!" It was Harry.

"Harry!" Jasmine forgot about being wet and wrapped her arms around Harry.

"Come on! Now!" Harry took Jasmine's hand and dragged her towards a closed door.

"What's wrong?" Alex questioned, knowing something wasn't right. The sound of planes close to the roofs made Jasmine's heart beat faster.

"Bombs." She whispered. Harry pulled her into the garage. Jasmine quickly grabbed Alex's hand and brought him with her.

Alex slammed the door closed just as the first bomb hit. Jasmine lost Alex's grip as the explosion rattled the ground. Harry pulled Jasmine in front of him, wrapping an arm around her as he guided the way to a secret door.

"Alex!" Jasmine cried out.

"Right here, baby girl. Right here." Alex coughed, helping Harry push the door open.

The bright sunlight burnt Jasmine's eyes as the door opened. Harry opened a door for Jasmine and shoved her into it before getting into the driver's side. Alex got into the back with Jasmine. Agent Tomlinson was also in the vehicle, waiting for the three.

There was a few moments of silence as they realized they had escaped death just by a mere centimeter.

"Congrats to the baby by the way." Harry said, making things only more awkward.

"Yeah. Thanks." Alex sighed.

"I'm really happy for you, Jazz." Harry glanced back at her with a smile, winking his green eye too.

"Thank you, Harry. That means a lot." Jasmine smiled softly, putting her hand his shoulder.

"So you're the lad Harry despises?" Lou looked through the rearview mirror to Alex.

"Apparently." Alex snorted.

"Harry!" Jasmine's eyes widened.

"I never said I hated him! Hate's a strong word! I just speak strongly of the way I feel around Lou, which is probably a mistake." Harry smacked his partner's shoulder.

"You're the lucky father then too, huh?"

"Louis!" Harry and Jasmine scolded at the same time.

"Sorry! I'm curious. Ya know, Nick doesn't let me in on everything."

"I can see why." Alex mumbled. Jasmine shook her head with a smile while Harry chuckled.

This is the 80th chapter!!!!! I'm so happy!!! This is my longest book so far!

How'd you like the chapter? If anyone of you guys love One Direction, check out their Night Changes song. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!

In other news, I have no life. Well that's not really news. Everyone knows that. But I love you guys!

Comment and vote for the chapter! This book has gotten over 100k reads and I'm so happy!! Thank you so much!!

<3 Kacey <3