Come On

"What are we supposed to do, Nick? She's been gone for two weeks." Natasha was pacing back and forth in Fury's office. Steve, Barton, Logan, Storm, and Banner were with Fury and Natasha in his office.

"There's nothing we can do, Romanoff. None of my systems can find her." Fury sighed, rubbing the bridge between his nose. Every one of the Avengers and X-Men had bugged him about finding Jasmine.

"There's no telling what HYDRA'll do to her." Steve shook his head.

"Its my fault. I didn't keep her safe. I was the one with her and I didn't do my job." Logan grumbled, looking down at his hands in his lap.

"It's not your fault, Logan." Kitty said softly.

Logan ignored her and shook his head.

Jasmine had been at that mansion for two weeks. She had stayed in her room, afraid to leave.

She was currently out on the balcony, looking up at the stars in the sky.

She hadn't eaten in the two weeks she had been there. Jasmine was afraid they were going to poison something.

Pierce and Barnes walked out on to the balcony, making Jasmine look over to them.

"What's wrong, Jasmine? What's been bothering you lately?" Pierce asked.

"I just want someone who I can trust with me." Jasmine admitted after a few seconds of silence.

"You can trusts us."

"You put needles in me and almost killed me. I don't think I can trust you." Jasmine whispered. Pierce sighed through his nose.

"Why haven't you been eating? Huh? Its only making you weaker." Pierce said.

"The human body can can go up to three weeks without food and maybe a week without water." Jasmine said.

"Okay. Fine then. If you want to be hard headed, go ahead." Pierce threw his hands up before leaving.

"I told you just to listen to him, Jasmine. Now he won't be nice with you." Barnes sighed as he followed Pierce out of the room.

Jasmine slowly walked into the bedroom and sat on the chair. She put her hands in her face as she began to cry.

Jasmine could feel her body being drained of energy from not eating. She could feel starvation kick in after the third day she hadn't eaten.

Back at the Helicarrier, Xavier was there. He was able to read Jasmine's mind and piece together where exactly she was.

"She's in Hawaii, Director Fury." Xavier said.

"Hawaii? Okay. Thanks, Professor." Fury speed walked out of the room, and over to the next conference room the X-Men and Avengers were in. "Romanoff, Barton, Rogers, Logan, Storm, Stark, Kitty, Bobby, and Peter. I want you all on two separate jets heading for Hawaii. Peter, Rogers, Barton, and Romanoff get on one. Bobby, Kitty, Storm, and Logan get on another jet. Stark? Take your suit."

"We found her?" Storm shot up in her seat.

"Yes. Go." Fury nodded.

Barnes was right, Jasmine was having blood taken from her for the next two hours.

She had gotten different types of medicine and drugs put into her system, but somehow, she wasn't buzzed or out of it.

She was only in pain.

Excruciating pain.

Logan was the first one to reach her. Without thinking, he pulled the needles out and wrapped his arms around her.

Jasmine's weak state made it hard for her to hug him, but she still managed it.

"Jasmine!" Natasha gasped when she entered the room Jasmine was in. Logan let Jasmine go and took a step back to let Natasha hug Jasmine. There were tears rolling down Jasmine's pale cheeks as she hugged Natasha. "We need to get you out of here, Jazz, and away from HYDRA." Natasha brushed a strand of Jasmine's hair out of her eyes as Jasmine laid back down on the bed.

Natasha had began to feel the need to help Jasmine and to comfort her over the weeks they had known each other.

"I-I can't move." Jasmine rasped. "It hurts. I-I-I don't know what they did to me." Barnes suddenly stood in the doorway of the room. "James?" Jasmine forced herself up on to her elbows.

Natasha and Logan spun around to the door.

"The Winter Soldier." Natasha breathed out the name. She brought out her pistol, but Jasmine managed to push the gun down.

"Don't hurt him." Jasmine surprised herself when she was able to stand. Her knees were shaking as she put her hand on Natasha's shoulder. "He helped me, Natasha." Jasmine whispered.

But the Winter Soldier was gone before Natasha could look back to him.

"Come on." Logan picked Jasmine up, but the amount of pain mixed with the whirling motions her head continued to make, made Jasmine pass out.

Hey guys!! I know this was a short chapter but I'll try to update again today!!! Keep voting and commenting!!

<3 Kacey <3