Magneto and Loki

Operation Animal

Name: Jasmine Jonas

Age when chosen: 8 years old

Age when serum prototype was injected: 19 years old

Before Operation Animal serum prototype one was injected-

Eye color: yellow green

Height: 5'6

Weight: 108lbs

Hair color: dirty blonde

After Operation Animal serum prototype one was injected-

Age: fifteen years old

Eye color: dark green with a catlike pupil

Height: 5'5

Weight: 98lbs

Hair color: platinum blonde

The Operation Animal serum prototype one was meant only to change her appearances.

Operation Animal serum prototype two seemed to change her five senses, enhancing them all.

The last serum injected into Jasmine Jonas was Operation Animal Serum Finalized. This changed her body into a weapon. Her reflexes have become quickened, her I.Q. went from an abnormal 130 to the I.Q. of 230. Jasmine Jonas has access to 30% of her cerebral capacity, where as the average human has only 10% access to their brain function.

Jasmine Jonas is and will forever be the only Operation Animal.

Jasmine Jonas was the only one to accept the serum out of twenty three. All other occupants of Operation Animal experienced difficulties such as large migraines and other head problems. Death was another result of the failing serum in their bodies.

The X-Men and the Avengers read over the file and looked over the few pictures of Jasmine that the file held.

"From 108 pounds down to 98?" Natasha repeated.

"She weighs 98 now." Banner nodded.

"But that's a large number to drop down to and she doesn't even look ninety eight pounds." Natasha insisted.

"She shrunk from the first dose of the serum to the second one. She lost an inch in height too." Storm shook her head.

"She was injected to three different serums that changed her body in three different times." Kitty sighed.

"Everything about her changed each time the serum was put into her system." Barton nodded.

"She was fifteen when the second was put in her..." Rogers trailed off.

"And nineteen when the last was put in her." Peter finished.

"That's a hell of a time gap between the times the serum was put in her." Logan muttered.

"Maybe they had to create the serum during that time." Natasha shrugged. The only one not joining the conversation was Tony.

"What's got your tongue, Stark?" Fury asked, looking to the billionaire who was staring at the paper.

"It says her I.Q. was 130 even before the first serum was put in her. Average adult humans have the I.Q. of between 100, 110 and 120. She must've had some sort of learning ability that allowed her to have the I.Q. of 130 at the age of eight years old. She was a genius for her age." Tony put the paper down.