Kisses

A little boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and dimples on his cheeks was standing in the middle of the room. Jasmine recognized the room as the living room of the Stark Tower.

Jasmine could see the Avengers and some X-Men standing around the room.

The little boy in the middle of the room had everyone's attention, he was levitating a pencil in mid-air. The pencil dropped, the boy forgot about it and looked towards the windows with a mischievous grin on his pink lips and rosy cheeks.

"Tellan?" Alex called after the boy as he ran towards the glass windows if Stark tower. "Tellan! Listen to daddy, honey." Jasmine couldn't help but smile at the sight of the boy turning to Alex and running to his open arms.

"Daddy!" The boy squealed.

"Jazz? Jasmine? Wake up, baby." Alex gently shook Jasmine awake beside him.

"Hmm?" Jasmine hummed, not opening her eyes as she stirred in her seat.

"We're here, baby." Alex leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Jasmine's eyes slowly opened, her arms and legs stretched as she grunted.

"I'm so tired. . . and hungry." She mumbled, starting to go back to sleep.

"No can do, babe." Alex shook his head as he opened her door and reached over to unbuckle her seat belt. "I'm not leaving you alone in the house while I get the bags, beautiful. Come on."

"No." Jasmine mumbled, wrapping her arms around his neck. Alex gave in and picked Jasmine up. He could tell she had been putting on weight from eating and from getting ready to have the baby in nine months; she was heavier than the last time he had carried her. He didn't know it was so easy for females to gain weight in a little less than a couple days.

But Jasmine no longer look like she was pushing one hundred just barely. She looked almost 120, much like she should be.

Alex managed to just kick the door open instead of going through the hassle of trying to find the right key.

"You're going to break the house, Alex." Jasmine started to stretch her arms and legs as Alex put her down on the couch.

"It all will come out of SHIELD's expenses." He shrugged with a chuckle before going to get their bags.

Alex tossed the luggage into a room- literally- and joined Jasmine on the couch.

He began to pepper her face with kisses.

"Alex, Alex! Stop!" Jasmine batted his face away, giggling at the man she loved.

"What are you thinking about, beautiful?" Alex asked as he planted a wet kiss on her neck.

"I had a dream about our baby, Alex. His name was Tellan, that's what you called him." Jasmine held her hands on either sides of his cheeks, making him look into her eyes.

"That's a good name. I like it." Alex nodded.

"He was just like you; blonde hair, blue eyes, and rosy cheeks." Jasmine giggled as Alex tickled her sides.

"Have you forgotten you have those same features? Except the eyes?"

"Yeah. But the baby. . . he could levitate things." Jasmine shrugged. "What if with everything I can do, he can do it too?"

"Then we'll just be a big, happy mutant family." Alex kissed her cheek softly.

"That sounds wonderful." Jasmine closed her eyes, smiling at the thought of little children running around.

"We'll have dozens of kids and grow old with each other." Alex pushed her shirt up, kissing her slightly rounded stomach.

"Dozens? That sounds. . . like a full time job." Jasmine and Alex both laughed at that.

"I love you, Jasmine. A lot." Alex put his head on her shoulder, making sure his weight was put only on the couch beside Jasmine and not Jasmine herself.

"I love you a lot too, Alex." Jasmine ran her fingers through Alex's hair. "Alex? I was thinking. . . maybe we could make someone his godparents, so that if anything ever happened to us-"

"Nothing will, Jasmine-"

"But you can't guarantee, Alex. Someone like Natasha and Clint or. . . Harry even."

"First off, Natasha and Clint hate the fact that you're having a kid. Second off, why Harry? Why not someone else?" Alex ran his hand up and down Jasmine's side.

"Because Harry is sweet and it trust him more than anyone else besides you, Bruce, and Logan. I think he'd make the perfect dad."

"You're wounding me, Jazz."

"You'd make an even better dad to me, Alex." Jasmine giggled, allowing him to steal a kiss.

Sorry for crappy short meaning less chapters! But they're sort of full in chapters!

*you can ignore this is you choose but I need to vent a bit* I mean NO disrespect to any of you who have had kids at the age of 16 or anything because everyone's life story is different and different things could have happened.

Okay. So my cousin decided to get pregnant at age 16!! She decided she wanted a baby with a boy she was with for only 6 MONTHS! What a freaking idiot! And so my aunt(not her mom) can't have children even though she desperately wants one and her an her husband have been together for 10 YEARS WITH NO CHILDREN!!! That is love right there. She's incapable of having kids. And when she heard her niece was pregnant, she lost it. I can't even handle this right now. My family is so messed up sometimes.

If anyone of you want to talk at any time or make a fried, please feel free to direct message me on Wattpad! I will gladly be your friend!

Now back to IAOA. Do you guys like this chapter?

Tellan and Adalynn are officially the names I'm using. That's the majority that everyone chose. Honestly I prefer Dayton and Breezlyn but I'm okay with Tellan and Adalynn.

I'm sorry for the meaningless last two chapters! Honstely they were just basically fill ins so I wouldn't jump to immediate drama after finding out Jazz was pregnant.

Thank you all for voting names and voting for the chapters and commenting! I love you all so much my butterflies!!

<3 Kacey <3