Betrayed

Jasmine woke up to soreness in her feminine area. Alex had his strong arms wrapped around her waist. Jasmine could feel his bare chest press against her back and other things pressed against her as well.

"Alex." Jasmine squirmed around, causing Alex to wake up.

"What's wrong, Jasmine?" Alex rubbed his eyes before looking to Jasmine.

"I'm. . . We aren't wearing any clothes." Her cheeks were blazing red as she spoke quietly.

"Well, yeah. We just got done with-"

"Well put your clothes on. And hand me mine." Jasmine cut Alex off as his hand rubbed her backside.

"Baby, we just had sex. I've seen you naked before." Alex chuckled at Jasmine's shyness.

"Just do it." Jasmine mumbled as she put her face into the pillow. Her cheeks were bright pink. Alex chuckled and got Jasmine's clothing after dressing himself.

"Come on. Let's go find something to eat." Alex began to pull Jasmine out of bed as she was putting on her sweatpants.

"You go first, Alex. I'll follow after you." Jasmine put her hair into a messy bun.

"Why?"

"Because we just had. . . an intimate night and I don't want anyone to know. You go first and tell everyone I'm asleep still." Jasmine turned Alex to her front door before opening it with her mind and shoving him out. "Bye." She pecked him on the lips before closing the door.

Alex shook his head and chuckled as he walked down the hall.

Jasmine went back to the bed and laid down in it, sighing as her sensitive thighs and all rubbed with her pants and underwear.

After a shower, Jasmine left the room in a pair of sweatpants and a neon blue hoodie.

"Well well well." Lilly walked towards Jasmine with her arms crossed. "What did you do to make you limp?"

"I pulled something snowball fighting yesterday night." Jasmine quickly thought of an excuse so she wouldn't have to tell Lilly that she had done the dirty with Alex.

"Sure you did. Ya know, I know a little slut when I see one." Lilly crossed her arms.

"What? What're you talking about?" Jasmine took a step back, wanting to get away from Lilly.

"Everyone's talking about you behind your back, Jasmine. They're talking about how you played Logan into liking you, then you went behind Logan's back with Loki. And you couldn't stop there so you went to Alex, right?"

"No, I never did anything with either of them." Jasmine shook her head.

"You know damn well you let them all between your legs. You're just playing the victim so you'll get something from the guys who pity you." Lilly rolled her eyes and flipped her brunette hair back.

"I- I have to go." Jasmine slipped pass Lilly, who was chuckling coldly as she watched Jasmine speed walk down the hall.

Jasmine quickly searched for Alex, but didn't find him. She managed to find Scott and Peter in the game room.

"Scott? Peter? Have either of you seen Alex?" Jasmine asked, brushing a strand of her blonde hair back that had fallen from her bun.

"Nope." Peter replied.

"He was headin' back up to your room, I think." Scott said.

"Thanks guys." Jasmine nodded and headed back towards her room. But when she reached the hallway that led her dorm room, she stopped.

Her world stopped spinning and her breathing hitched in her throat.

Alex was holding Lilly's body close to his own. Their lips were connected and her hand was fisting his hair.

Lilly broke the kiss first, looking to Jasmine with an evil smirk.

"Excuse me. We're busy here."

"I-I-I'm sorry." Jasmine whispered, turning to leave.

"Jasmine!" Alex shouted her name as he followed her down the stairs.

"I'm so sorry, Alex!" Jasmine shook her head as she started jogging down the hall, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Jasmine! It wasn't what it looked like!" Alex picked up speed and managed to grab Jasmine's arm, spinning her around to face him.

"Stop it, Alex!" She sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Just leave me alone!" She pushed him back with all her strength and speed walked down the hall. She went back up the stairs to her dorm room, locking the door behind her.

"Jasmine! Baby! Please!" Alex banged on the door.

Jasmine shook her head. She felt hurt, confused . . . betrayed. Betrayed. She just given her body to him the night before, allowed him to see the parts of her she didn't want anyone to see. She trusted him. And he betrayed her.

Jasmine shook her head as Alex pleaded for forgiveness and went to the bathroom, locking that door as well. She stripped off her clothes and got into the shower.

So Lilly's been in the story a while. . .

And this is the first major 'fight' Alex and Jasmine have had . . .

This is a warning but I don't know if it will actually happen but I'm introducing a few characters to the book and maybe. . . Just maybe I will start another ship with Jazz. . .

It won't be a lovey dovey ship like Jalex. It won't be an awkward friend/dad figure type thing that Jasmine has with Logan. It will be a best friend ship. Like Fitz-Simmons or Stucky (if you don't ship Steve and Bucky as a couple) and Science Bros.

And I will warn you, there will be at least two new characters in SHIELD's part and maybe one or two in the mutants side.....

But I love the voting and commenting and I love you guys!!

<3 Kacey <3