The Council

Jasmine woke up in a square room, her arms, legs, wrists, and torso were tied down on the bed. She immediately began to panic, beginning to think that HYDRA had gotten her.

Natasha walked into the room, calmly closing the door behind her, making Jasmine settle down.

"What happened, Jasmine?" Natasha sat on the edge of the bed.

"I-I don't know. He used me." She began to cry. When she was under Loki's control, she could feel how strong Loki's feelings for her were. But he had done something to her.

Natasha silently took off the restrains and let Jasmine's body be freed. Jasmine wrapped her arms around Natasha.

"The X-Men are on their way over. Do you want to go back to them?"

"I don't know." Jasmine cried.

"Jasmine." Alex's voice came from the doorway. Natasha let Jasmine go and left the room. "Are you okay?" Alex wrapped his arms tightly around Jasmine's waist.

"I'm so sorry, Alex. I-I didn't mean it." Jasmine cried into his chest.

"It's okay, baby." Alex hushed her, but he really didn't know why she was sorry. Jasmine cried for quite a while until she fell asleep in his arms.

Natasha walked back into the room.

"Let's take her to her room."

Alex picked Jasmine up carefully and took her to her room.

"I'm staying with her." Alex looked over to Natasha after he put Jasmine in her bed.

"Make sure no one gets to her, kid." Natasha was uneasy about leaving Jasmine with him, but she complied and left the room.

Alex brushed a few strands of Jasmine's blonde hair back, out of her face. His lips softly kissed her temple, causing Jasmine to move slightly under his touch.

Her brows were crunched together and her body was tensed as she slept.

Alex wanted to take away the pain and the loneliness and replace it with love and compassion.

Jasmine woke up the next afternoon. The room was dimly lit, only the lamp beside her bed was on. Alex had just walked back into the room maybe the seconds before Jasmine woke up. He had just traded shifts with Natasha.

"Alex. I'm so sorry." Jasmine threw her arms around his neck again.

"Don't cry, baby. It's not your fault. You didn't do anything to hurt anyone." Alex rubbed small circles in the small of her back.

"No. But I-I kissed him, Alex. I kissed Loki." She shook her head, fresh tears were running down her face. Alex paused for a moment, but continued on like that didn't hurt him, though it did.

"Its alright, Jasmine. It's okay." He wiped the tears away.

"I don't want to do this anymore, Alex. Just kill me." She put her face in his chest, wrapping her arms around his muscular torso.

"Don't say that, Jasmine. Ever. Don't think about suicide again. Please." Alex made her look him in the eyes. "I- I care about you, Jazz. I don't want to loose you." He murmured and hesitated before kissing her lips.

"I don't deserve you, Alex." Jasmine broke the kiss.

"Yes you do, Jasmine. We belong together. See the way our hands fit together?" Alex held their hands up, lacing their fingers together.

Jasmine wanted to feel Alex's warm body close to her's. She held Alex's cheeks in her hands and kissed him, which threw Alex off, but he didn't object.

Alex softly pushed her back on to the bed so she was now in her back. He put one hand on her hip, touching the tanned skin that was revealed by the shirt being moved up a bit. Jasmine felt his warm fingertips brush her pelvic bone, which was clearly able to be felt when Alex touched her.

"Come on. Let's change you out of this." Alex stopped kissing her and stood up. Jasmine looked down at the shirt and saw blood was on the gray long sleeve.

"Who's is it?" She barely whispered.

"It's not your's?" Alex questioned. Jasmine shook her head. He noticed the tears in her eyes and didn't want to see her cry again. "It was Natasha's. She was shot by somebody. But she's fine." Alex made up something. "she was carrying you so yeah."

"Oh." Jasmine nodded. Alex's fingers found the hem of the shirt and peeled it off of Jasmine. She blushed and crossed her arms across her chest, covering her bra and her breasts.

"Jasmine. Come on, beautiful." Alex's soft smile allowed her to ease up enough so she took off her jeans. "You're so beautiful." Alex bit his bottom lip as his eyes gazed at her partially uncovered body.

"Alex. Stop it." Jasmine giggled and shied away from his touch as he reached out for her hand. Alex found her curves breath-taking, beautiful. But he knew she didn't know just how captivating her body was.

"Its true, baby. You're gorgeous." Alex managed to tug her arms away from her chest as he kissed her.

"I'm so embarrassed, Alex. Stop it." Jasmine repeated.

"Why? Its only me."

"Yes but I-I don't like this." Jasmine smiled softly as she crossed her arms again and hurried to the bathroom.

Alex watched as her hips moved as she walked into the bathroom.

Jasmine closed the door, then leaned against it. Oh my God. I can't believe that just happened.

Jasmine put on a pair of shorts and a clean long sleeve before going back out to her room. Alex was looking through one of the photo albums. Jasmine silently took the album from him and put it back on the floor under the bed.

"Come back to the school with me, Jasmine." Alex laid back on the bed, messing with Jasmine's long, blonde hair.

"I-I don't know, Alex." Jasmine laid back on his arm, putting her head on his shoulder.

"Jasmine?" Natasha knocked on the door to her room.

"Come in." Jasmine sat back up, Alex did too and wrapped his arm loosly around Jasmine's waist. Natasha opened the door and closed it behind her.

"The World Security Council wants to meet you."

"I don't want to see anyone, Natasha. I- Loki- I don't want to." Jasmine stood up.

"Well, Jasmine you have to."

"No she doesn't." Alex stood up beside her.

"Stay out of this, Summers." Natasha shot a glare at Alex.

"I just- I don't know who to trust right now and I don't want to meet anyone." Jasmine shook her head.

"You have no choice, Jazz. You have to. I'll be with you though." Natasha softly spoke, trying to coax Jasmine.

"I-I guess I could." Jasmine looked down at her hands.

"Good. I'll find something for you to wear." Natasha began to look through Jasmine's clothes.

"Jasmine. You don't have to do this." Alex whispered.

"I think you should leave now." Natasha said over her shoulder. "Jasmine needs to be getting ready. She doesn't need any distractions." Alex looked over his shoulder to Natasha, but his eyes then settled on Jasmine. She nodded for him to leave.

"I'll see you later, Jazz." Alex put one hand on the side of Jasmine's cheek and kissed her lips. Jasmine giggled and broke the kiss, looking into his eyes. "Bye, beautiful." He smiled and left the room.

Jasmine blushed when she realized Natasha had been watching them.

"Put this on." Natasha sighed and handed Jasmine an outfit. "Go get a shower and put that on.

After a shower, Jasmine put on the outfit, a pair of black dress pants and a simple white short sleeve button up. Natasha helped Jasmine put her hair into a bun and did her makeup.

So yeah. The World Security Council is never good.....