The Party

The classes were a little bit better than last time Jasmine was at the school. None of the students laughed or mocked her, but they still stared and she knew they were whispering about her behind her back.

But Bobby had told her they always did that to the new students because they don't get many new ones.

Jasmine was currently in her last class of the day. The total amount of classes was four, one every other hour so school began at nine and ended at three, though some extra classes were taken later on in the day.

Jasmine sat in her chair towards the back of the room, her knees were crossed comfortably under the desk. Hank McCoy was the teacher of that class. Alex was in the class with her, but he was sitting closer to the front. Every now and then, he'd look back at her and smile.

As Hank spoke, she wrote a few things down, but other than that, the pen she held in her fingers twirled lightly in her hand.

As the class emptied out of the room after the session was over, Jasmine gathered her books up.

"Jasmine? Right?" A brunette girl with bright blue eyes walked over to Jasmine.

"Yeah." She nodded and faintly smiled.

"I'm Lilly. You're new here, aren't you?"

"Kind of." Jasmine gripped her book in her hands.

"I see Alex's got his eye on you, huh?" Lilly glanced over to Alex, who was talking to a few friends.

"I suppose you could say that. I mean-"

"Stop what you're doing, Jasmine. I don't know who you think you are but Alex is mine, got it?" She cut Jasmine off.

"E-excuse me?" Jasmine whispered.

"Yeah. He's mine. He's been mine for three years. And just because a new girl like you who thinks she's special comes along doesn't mean I'm giving him up." Her voice got dark as she spoke. "Got it?" She didn't even give Jasmine time to reply. "Besides, he could do better." Lilly looked Jasmine up and down before smirking.

"Um- I-"

"Jazz?" Alex smiled as he walked over to his present girlfriend and his ex girlfriend. "Come on."

"I-I have to go, Alex." Jasmine shook her head and brushed pass him, going towards her dorm.

"What did you say to her, Lilly?" Alex demanded when Jasmine was gone.

"I just told her the truth." Lilly twirled a strand of her blonde hair between her fingers. "What do you say you and me go do something later on?"

"I told you I don't want to get back with you, Lilly." Alex speed walked out of the classroom and towards Jasmine's dorm. "Jasmine? Open the door." He knocked a few times on the door. The door opened, but instead Kitty answered.

"What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything. It was Lilly." Alex tried to get pass Kitty but she didn't budge.

"Don't let Lilly get tied in with her, Alex. Lilly's just a little bitch who wants attention."

"I know. Let me talk to Jasmine." Alex sighed.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, Jasmine." Kitty said before she left the room.

"Jasmine?" Alex closed the door behind him. Jasmine was sitting on her bed with her knees tucked tightly to her chest. Tears were clearly streaming down her red cheeks. Her eyes were puffy from crying.

"Go away." She turned her back to Alex.

"Whatever Lilly told you, Jasmine, don't believe her. She just says things like that-"