Pyro and Victor

"Jasmine?" Steve knocked on her bedroom door. Jasmine's eyes slowly opened and she glanced at the clock by her bed. It was four in the morning.

"Hmm?" Jasmine put her head back down on the soft pillows.

"Jasmine, open the door." Steve knocked twice more.

"Okay." Jasmine stretched her arms and legs before getting up and opening the door.

"We need to talk, Jazz." Steve walked into the room.

"At four in the morning?" Jasmine yawned and closed the door.

"Its important, Jasmine. Where are the books you found at that house?"

"Why?"

"Just let me see one of them, Jasmine." Steve was slightly upset that his best friend would be with his girl.

"No. Tell me why, Steve." Jasmine crossed her arms.

"Because I know who your parents are and I'll tell you more about them if you let me see the books."

"You know my parents?" Jasmine whispered.

"I was best friends with your dad and I loved your-" Steve stopped. "Just give me a book and I'll tell you anything you want to know about them."

"Okay."

As Jasmine and Steve looked through the numerous books, Jasmine began to learn more about her parents. And the more she learned that Steve had loved her mother.

"You and my mom used to be together?" Jasmine whispered, looking up from the book.

"Yeah. She was the most beautiful girl in the world." Steve nodded.

"What about my dad?"

"He was a great guy, until HYDRA got him. Now he's the Winter Soldier."

"Oh!" Jasmine gasped. "That's right! I met him and he promised me he wouldn't let me get hurt too bad." She smiled.

"You said Peggy had a journal?" Steve asked, looking to Jasmine.

"Yes. But I don't think you should see it." Jasmine said quietly.

"Does she mention me at all?"

"Yes. A lot." Jasmine nodded with a smile. "And its all good things."

"Good." Steve stifled a yawn.

"I want to finish sleeping, Cap. Go back to bed." Jasmine stood up, picking all four of the books up and putting them on the bed.

"Night, Jasmine." Steve smiled and left.

Jasmine then went to the corner of the wall and proceeded to cut a rectangle into the wall. With her unbelievable strength, she was able to bend back the steel and put the books into it. Jasmine didn't want anyone to find them. But the journal was more sacred to her.

She put it in a different spot, behind the nightstand.

Jasmine sat in a chair in the conference room. She was slightly rocking back and forth. Her mind was wandering as the others spoke about her powers. She didn't seem to have any interest as she played with her own powers, levitating a chair in the room.

"Jasmine." Fury sighed.

"Sorry." Jasmine smiled faintly and put the chair down. She listened to the conversation for a few minutes before she began levitating a few pens around the room.

"So far she can levitate things and she has a force field." Natasha sighed, watching as her pen floated in front of her.

"And abnormal strength." Logan added. "That box of books weighed a lot for her tiny size."