That's A Plan

Jasmine took a heavy left hook, hitting the punching bag roughly.

Natasha and Clint watched her from the side, talking quietly about her.

Alex was with Tellan in the top floor of Stark Tower, talking with the X-Men and Avengers who weren't busy.

Its been three days since Jasmine last spoke with Alex. He was giving her the cold shoulder and she was doing just the same. All this was over Jasmine's choice to want to fight for her own life and Tellan's.

"They haven't talked for a while, Tasha. Maybe she needs to quit training and talk to him."

"No. She needs to keep training. She's learning things that took me years to master in less than a week. We need her if she gets better at fight with and without her powers." Natasha countered.

"She hasn't been spending much time with Tellan since she started training, Natasha."

"She's up half the night with him, Barton. Don't even say that cause she will kick your ass and I'll let her."

Clint let the subject drop when Jasmine began to unwrap her hands.

"I'm going to go talk to Storm and Logan. See if I can work with my powers. Is that okay?" Jasmine asked Natasha.

"Yeah. They're on the top floor."

Jasmine nodded and went into the elevator.

"What do we do now?" Clint asked. Natasha rubbed and took a fighting stance.

"Twenty bucks says I can pin you in ten."

"Ten what? Seconds or minutes?"

"Which ever comes first." Natasha grinned.

"Hey, Storm, Logan?" Jasmine went over to the two, who were sitting around the living room with Alex, Tellan, Bruce, Thor, and Steve. "My powers, do you think the Professor could help me with them?"

"Of course. But Jazz, you and Alex need to work out your problems."

Jasmine's eyes went to Alex, who's own eyes were on their son in his arms.

"We'll give you guys some space." Bruce said, leading the way out of the living room.

Jasmine was starting to wish she had just stayed with Clint and Natasha instead.

"Can I hold him?" Jasmine asked softly as she moved to sit next to Alex. A gap was left between them, she sat on one cushion and he sat on the other. She didn't like the awkwardness and tension that had come between the two over the past few days.

"Yeah." Alex mumbled and let Jasmine take Tellan. Jasmine cradled him in her arms. The small baby was growing faster than normal, he was probably the size of a six month old by now and he was only a few days old.

"He's beautiful." Jasmine spoke softly, gently kissing his forehead. The baby giggled and cooed as Jasmine let him grasp her index finger in his tiny hand.

Alex was making an effort to ignore Jasmine, which hurt her.

He started to get up to leave when Jasmine grabbed his hand, stopping him from moving.

"Please don't leave, Alex." She pleaded, quietly. "Please. I-I don't want to have to raise him by myself. I don't think I can handle that kind of stress."

"Jasmine." Alex sighed as he sat back down beside her, closer this time. His left arm went around her shoulders while his right hand rested on her knee. "I'd never leave you with our baby. You know me better than that."