Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Jasmine's P.O.V.

Things have changed dramatically since that day.

The X-Men split, going their separate ways. The Avengers split with the exception of Steve and Bruce, who stayed with SHIELD.

Natasha and Clint just left one day after my wedding. I could feel it coming, though I thought she would've said bye. But she'a Natasha Romanoff so I should've expected it. They didn't show up for Christmas or Thanksgiving but they sent cards and gifts. Natasha called me on Tellan's birthday to tell him happy birthday. But I haven't seen her since everyone went their own ways and it's made me slightly upset. I wanted them to be included in our family.

Thor went back to Asgard with Loki and Tony disappeared with Pepper but both pairs came for the holidays, when they could, and Tellan's birthday.

I went with my boys to Michigan. We got out own home their on Lake Superior.

The loss of Kitty effected everyone, but I knew she wouldn't want us to wallow in depression so I did my best to bring everyone back to life, even Bobby.

On the night of the candlelight vigil for the SHIELD agents and Kitty, Harry told me that Louis had died in the line of fire between another SHIELD agent and Hydra and that kind of made me feel worst. But Harry was getting better too, I made sure of it.

((The picture is of the wedding dress, Jalex's rings, Jazz's hair style, the bridesmaid dresses and what the wedding kind of looks like.))

Today was my wedding day and I couldn't be any happier. Everyone showed up and I was content.

"Just remember to smile and breath." Natasha repeated for probably the thousandth time while doing my hair.

"You'll do perfect, Jazz." Jean smiled and rubbed my knee, supportingly.

"Just don't fall on your face." Maria advised. She was sitting on the counter in the bathroom of my house with a glass of champagne in hand.

These three girls were my bridesmaids- along with Pepper of course- and they wore simple, but beautiful, burgundy dresses. (Picture)

"I'm just so nervous." I sighed, wincing as Natasha pulled her way through my hair.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Tellan came running in, with the family dog, Marlee, right behind him. "Daddy says he loves you and he told me to give you this." Tellan kissed my cheek after he climbed on to my lap.

"Tell daddy that mommy loves him too but tell him that if he doesn't quit sending you in, I'll never be done." I kissed Tellan's forehead and set him down so he could run back out to his father.

"That boy has so much energy." Jean shook her head, giggling softly.

"Mmhmm." I hummed in agreement, my hand going to my stomach. Little did they know another was on the way...

"Go through the list again. Who's all here?" Maria asked.

"The Avengers, the X-Men, um, Harry, Zayn, a few other SHIELD agents, Phil and his team.... Harry's mom and sister are here too and I need to meet them... Erm, Jane, a girl Bruce is bringing, my dad, Loki is coming thanks to some favors I had Thor do, Nick's here cause I saw a helicopter land in the backyard, the Professor is here, Sam's coming, a few of Tony's friends are coming and Alex's parents are here too."

"Good luck with them." Jean huffed and took a sip of her alcoholic drink. "They hate me still but I could give two shits less."

"Well they're going to love Jasmine because everyone loves her." Natasha rubbed my shoulder. "Done."