Lucky

"I'm gonna kick your ass, Jasmine." Alex spoke through a clenched jaw.

"Suck it up, lover boy and kiss it instead." Jasmine then barked a laugh at her own choice of words.

"I hope you to go hell." Alex muttered.

"I'm working my way out of there right now."

Jasmine and Alex were currently in a very serious game of battle ship.

"But right now, I'm sinking your ship." Jasmine smirked and leaning back against the bed frame.

"Oh I hate you so much." Alex rubbed his face but then froze. "How did you know there was a ship there?"

"I decided to kind of sorta read your mind. . ."

"That's cheating!" Alex mock shouted.

"Not exactly!" Jasmine giggled.

"Well do you want to know what happens to girls who cheat?" Alex pushed the game off the bed, not caring about the pieces as he moved to kiss Jasmine's lips.

"Mmm. I think I want to find out." Jasmine kissed Alex again, then stopped and looked into his eyes, before she kissed him again.

"Oh you wi-" Alex sat back quickly when the door opened to Jasmine's bedroom.

It was Logan.

"Logan!" Jasmine gasped and got off the bed as quick as she could. Her arms just barely fit around his waist as she hugged him. "I missed you."

"Miss you too, kid. You've gotten..." Logan didn't know what to say as he looked down at her pregnant stomach.

"I know. Isn't it amazing?" Jasmine smiled softly as she rubbed her ballon belly. "Do you want to feel him kick? He kicks when I get excited."

"Is he kicking right now?" Alex questioned.

"Just small normal ones." Jasmine nodded and took Logan's hand.

When she placed it on her belly, a smile grew on Logan's lips. The baby kick could be felt in his palm.

"That's something alright." Logan nodded and put his hands in his pockets. "Banner said you've broken two ribs and fractured one in a matter of three days."

"He doesn't mean to." Jasmine sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing the side of her baby bump. "He's just a little big for his age."

"He's gonna kill you, Jasmine."

"I don't think you need to be telling her that!" Alex snapped.

"What're you talking about, Logan?" Jasmine looked up to the mutant with confused rainbow eyes.

"The X-Men and Avengers sat down a few nights ago to have a talk-"

"Logan." Alex warned, standing to his feet. Logan gave Alex a quick glare before he continued.

"You were the subject. Banner started listing off the negative things that could happen in the next few months-"

"Logan!" Alex moved to stand between Jasmine and Logan. "That's enough!"

"She deserves to know!" Logan shouted back.

"She doesn't have to!"

"Alex." Jasmine spoke quietly, coming to stand between the men. "Alex, it's okay. I want to know."

"No, trust me. You don't." Alex broke his glare from Logan to sorrowfully look down at Jasmine. "You don't want to know."

"Yes I do-"

"Hello, babes." A familiar British voice cut off Jasmine.

"Harry!" Jasmine forgot about the situation and moved to hug Harry, making sure to not hurt the baby.

"Oh my goodness, love! You've gotten so big!" Harry looked down at the baby bulge and chuckled. "Its only been a few months, yeah?"

"Yeah." Jasmine nodded and brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I missed you." She wrapped her arms around Harry's waist again, closing her eyes to take in the moment.

A very jealous Alex cleared his throat.

"Hey, Summers. How's life?" Harry asked as Jasmine moved to hold Alex's hand, not wanting to cause a fight again.

"S'okay. Why're you back?"

Jasmine lightly smacked his shoulder and hushed him.

"Be nice."

"Actually Director Fury just wanted me to come and tell you guys that you're all moving into Stark Tower."

"Really? Why?" Jasmine asked, sounding a little annoyed.

"He thinks it would be safer for you to have the baby there instead of thousands of feet above actual land where HYDRA knows you are."

"Are you flying us there?" Jasmine's eyes widened with excitement.

"As a matter of fact, I am." Harry nodded. "I'll give you all a while to pack. Be ready in about ten minutes."

Jasmine laid back on the bed once Harry was gone.

"How much do you love me, Alex?" Jasmine asked as he climbed on to the bed.

"To the moon and back." Alex kissed Jasmine's lips, running his hand to her hip.

"Pack my stuff, please?"

"You sunk my ship though." Alex pouted and puckered his bottom lip out.

"I'll kiss you again if you pack my stuff."

"Deal." Alex immediately replied.

Jasmine giggled and kissed Alex before pulling the covers over her.

"You're lucky I love you." Alex muttered as he began to pack their things.

I know this was a short chapter but its as much as I could get in this week!! I promise an early update if I get over thirty votes on this chapter!

And I'm so sorry for my rude A/N at the end of the last chapter but it wasn't the best time of month for me if you know what I mean and I'm a bitch when that comes. But honestly it is my story and I can add who I want to it.

I love you all and I would never dream of ending this story! ...... I don't think.....

Lol no just joking!!

But did you like this chapter? I figured some of you missed Logan so I decided to bring him in.

I'm craving chocolate covered pretzels and peanuts...

I'm so weird. ✌️💋❤️

<3 Kacey <3