Pass Out

"Jasmine's gone!" Kitty bursted into Xavier's office, where Hank, Logan, and Storm were.

"What do you mean?" Storm asked.

"She's gone. Someone took her. All of her stuff is still here." Kitty panted, out of breath from running all the way across campus.

"I'll contact Director Fury. I want you all to help search for Jasmine across the entire campus." Xavier said.

"Why can't you just see if she's here with your mind?" Logan asked.

"There's something about her, sometimes I can get a clear reading through to her, sometimes its blurry, and other times it's completely gone. Right now, I have no idea where Jasmine is." Xavier explained. "Get to finding her."

The four ran out of the room. Kitty knew who she had to find to help her. Alex. She ran to his dorm and knocked on the door until he answered.

"What the hell, Kitty?" He rubbed his eyes. He had just fallen asleep.

"Its Jasmine. She's gone, Alex."

"Whoa. What do you mean she's gone?" Alex closed his dorm room behind him.

"She wasn't in our dorm. All of her things are still here. I can't find her."

"Okay. Did you tell the Professor?"

"Yeah. He's got me, Logan, Hank, and Storm looking."

"I'll help." Alex nodded and took off with Kitty.

"Jasmine? No matter what when we infiltrate the Helicarrier, you remain by my side in this, understand?" Loki wanted to make sure Jasmine was going to stay with him.

"Yes sir." She nodded.

"I want you to make sure the Avengers stay out of my way. Deal with them." Loki kissed Jasmine's cheek before she got off of the jet and on to the Helicarrier.

She made her way through the halls, none of the agents were alarmed by her presents, but when Natasha saw her, she stopped for a moment

"Jasmine?" Natasha's hand inched for her pistol. She knew the color of her eyes were wrong, just as Clint's had been.

"Hey, Nat." Jasmine smiled and turned to keep walking. She sensed Natasha ready to make a move so she ducked to avoid a kick in her back. Jasmine turned around and kicked Natasha's torso before flipping back.

"Jasmine. I don't want to do this to you." Natasha held up a defensive stance.

"Then don't." Jasmine turned and disappeared down the hall. Natasha couldn't find her, so she told Fury Jasmine was on the Helicarrier but under Loki's control, just as Clint had been.

Jasmine managed to stay out of sight until Loki told her through their minds that she needed to be leaving. Jasmine moved from her well hidden spot and turned a corner only to be kicked in the chest by Natasha.

Natasha pushed a pressure point on Jasmine's shoulder, making her pass out.