Chapter 13

Miley's POV

I have been spending time with Nick for the past few days that I didn't have time for Emily. I called her to come over to my place to have some girl time together which she agreed to excitedly.

She reached my house in a matter of minutes. She was living on the next street (just imagine :D).

I talked with Emily about everything that had happened after we came back from London. I started crying however when I mentioned Liam kissing me. I still felt bad.

Emily wrapped her arms around me. She comforted me. I love her :) After a while, she unwrapped her arms around me and next thing I knew, I was hit on the head by a something soft.

I looked up and saw Emily holding a pillow with a wide grin. "Stop moping about and have some fun! Besides, it is girl's day out!", she said as she winked at me. I smiled at her and went to get another pillow. Trust Emily for making me happy again.

We pillow-fought for about 30 minutes before we heard a doorbell ring. I wondered who it was as I trudged out of my room towards the front door. I opened the door and was surprised. Liam was standing outside my door and the worst part is that I was not Hannah.

Liam's POV

I needed to make things up with Hannah. I havent seen her since the shooting day. She didnt come on set after that. It has been a while that we even finished filming the other scenes without her.

I drove to her address or at least the address the director gave me. He wasnt supposed to give personal information but hey, money talks.

I rang Hannah's doorbell. I expected her to open the door but instead, it was another girl. She had brown hair and really beautiful eyes. Just like Hannah.

I shook my head and smiled at her. "Erm is Hannah at home?" I asked her. She raised her eyebrows at me however and asked "Who even told you that Hannah lived here?"

I couldnt sabotage the director. "I just... Found out. So...is Hannah here?" She shook her head and started to close the door. I stopped her however.

"Erm when Hannah returns, could you tell her that I am looking for her er..." "Miley",she replied. "Right, Miley could you help me tell Hannah?" I asked again. She nodded and closed the door.

I guess she wasnt such a big fan of me at the respect I was getting from her. I walked to my car and drove off back to my home. I decided to give a call to Hannah but her phone was switched off. I sighed and tossed my phone at the passenger seat. I had to apologise to Hannah soon so that she could come back to filming the movie and that it could be completed.

Miley's POV

I couldnt say that Hannah wasnt living here. Emily's car was outside. And everyone knows that Emily is close with Hannah.

I wasnt ready to talk to Liam. Especially after what happened that day. Seeing him makes me feel guilty to Nick and for slapping Liam.

I went back to my room. Emily was on my bed with that I-know-what-is-happening expression on her face. I sighed and she came and hugged me. I hugged her.back. This drama was too much for me to handle.