Chapter 10

READ THIS FIRST! Ok firstly I would like to apologise for not posting a chapter yesterday. I totally forgot about it because I was playing Maplestory. Sorry :( And also sorry if my chapters are short.

***********

Miley's POV

I woke up the next day with a smile on my face. Yesterday was perfect.

FLASHBACK

After our date at the park, Nick brought me to a restaurant for lunch and we went to the amusement park.

I almost vomited during the rollercoaster ride though. Let me remind you.... We went immediately after lunch. Nick laughed at me trying to hold back my vomit. I punched him playfully. He then carried me.bridal style back to his limo that he called earlier. We returned back to the resort.

We were outside the door of my room when he pushed me against the wall and gave me a peck on my lips. He pulled away then came back in for another long kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his was on my waist.

He finally pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. "I wont ever tell anyone about your secret ok? I promise" I smiled at him and we kissed again.

We were interrupted however by my ever obliging father -.- Way to ruin the mood,dad. Nick walked to his room. He turned around and waved back and winked at me. I smiled and waved back.

CURRENTLY

I smiled at that thought and rolled out of bed. I got up and walked towards the kitchen to find something to eat. My phone suddenly rang and I smiled at who was calling me.

Nick's POV

I decided to call Miley over to my place. I was up early and had prepared a scrumptious meal of waffles and eggs for her.

I grabbed my phone and dialled her number. I smiled as I heard her voice. I asked her to come over and she said that she was on the way.

After a minute, I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and there, stood an angel. I motioned her into the room and ushered her one of the bar seat. She climbed onto the seat. I laughed at her at the amount of difficulty she was having. She pouted and tried again. I felt sorry for her and carried her. She sat comfotably then turned around to face me. I gave her a quick peck and told her to wait for a while.

I took out her food from the oven. I kept it there to keep it warm while she comes. She gasped at the arrangement. "Oh you shouldnt have!" she exclaimed. I smiled at her and laid the tray in front of her. She basked in the view in front of her. She faced me, held my face and gave me a quick long kiss. She leaned her forehead against mine and said "Thanks! What about you?"

I pulled away from her and took mine out of the fridge. I didn't have eggs and I prefer my waffles cold. I drizzled chocolate syrup over my waffle and licked my lips. Miley looked at me and laugh.

After our breakfast, I told her that I needed to go to the recording studio to record my new album with my brothers, who were already there. She nodded her head and smiled. She left my room and I closed the door behind her. I leaned ny back against the door and smiled.

Then I went to my bedroom and got ready to go to the recording studio to record my new album with my brothers. I already had a song forming in my head. And I was ready to record it

***************

Short? I know, sorry. I just came back from band and am really tired. Hope to write tomorrow. Thanks for your support #noh8